Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Syria Is Next!

These threads are hilarious! By the way, World War III is not an issue, according to an ex CIA Director, (not sure if full director or not).
    He considers the Cold War to have been the 3rd World War, and us, America, to have won it.

Let no one doubt the intelligence lurking in the minds of the narrow-minded, power-hungry bigots that are making decisions for the rest of us. With the right collage of pictures of our POWs and 9/11 and a myriad of other sources, Middle Eastern hatred is being whipped into a seething and lethal tool, which will be wielded used to justify further military actions. Think tanks filled with professionals from many walks of life play out scenarios, trying to see which ones give the most favorable response to their needs.

I think it might take a more direct action to propel the type of things this administration wants to undertake.

Unfortunately, I think it means another attack upon U.S. soil, brought about by whoever the administration wants to go after next. It will be manipulated and ordered by our own government, but it will look totally foreign, as did the 9/11 attacks. Remember the Bush connections! Oil. The financial group that handles bin Ladens $. The CIA-otherwise known as the 2nd government, and fully funded as such! Outside our Constitution.
    Outside our control. Outside what most of America really wants.

Understand, anyone in this thread not from, or in, America.

We, as Americans, have lost control over our government.

Totally.

Witness the demise of our schools. Our health care.
    Witness that I am willing to testify, if called upon, and upon my life, that until they started showing and talking about American POWs, that I'd only found 2 people for the war, and I asked a lot of friggin' people. Everywhere.
    We...did...NOT...want...the...war!
    We...did...NOT...want...the...war.
    (Military people-sgts, pfcs, corporals, etc, say they are for the war, because they are to "do what they have been trained to do", and have no say in the matter.)
    Once info came in about what was being done to our troops...forget it.
    Now many people are ready to drop bombs on the whole area.
    I hear people saying the Middle East is "full of sand niggers", and that they should all "be blown to bits, and let's take their fucking oil."

This is what gets said.
    It saddens me.
    My hobby remains the same.
    My coworkers think I'm nuts, but I don't care.
    My hobby?
    To save the world.
    Educate. Laugh. Love. Life. B)

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    Well...If we DO go into Syria, that throws out the whole 'OIL' theory for the war and introduces an entirely new -NOT- concept to some of you conspiracy theologeons; 'STABILITY'.

We're going to learn alot of wonderful things today, boys and girls...

Can you say, 'NEW WORLD ORDER'?

How do you regulate the flow of the entire population of a planet when you have many different countries working independantly?

Frankly, you don't.

The New World Order will change all of that.

First, you convert all governments to a single system...in this case, democracy...then you allow a few large-scale international incidents to to take place, blaming the act on a lack of control over the population.

The little microchips they put in animals today, to keep track of them, will one day be used to identify people.

Its actually quite ingeneous if you think about it.

It can be introduced as the next step toward converting all currency to numbers in a computer.

A small microchip embeded in the palm of the hand you shake with. No more need to pull out your credit card, driver's license, debit card, etc.

The chip will identify you instantly to the scanner you place that hand on.
    If its a check-out lane at Walmarts, it will access your bank and debit your checking account, or you can select credit and it will verify which card to apply it to.

Stopped for speeding? Just place your hand on the remote scanner the officer holds next to your window.
    It will automatically deduct the fine from your account if funds are available, check for priors, send a report to the central computer for information retrieval by area buisinesses that need that info, and schedule a court date if you prefer to contest the fine.

They really need to work on that system though because right now, Identity theft becomes easier everytime they improve the technology.

And its next to impossible to track an Identity thief. Just look at AOL!

Peace

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    Originally posted by ne1GotZardoz@17 April 2003 - 21:00

A small microchip embeded in the palm of the hand you shake with. No more need to pull out your credit card, driver's license, debit card, etc.

I would rather die, than have something inserted into my body
    I have been trying to enlighten people of the coming strife, but most are to busy with day-to-day "life" to pay attention to reality. Lots of underground texts here:http://www.totse.com/
    Some of its crap, some of it is eye-opening truth B)

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    "They" aren't going to be able to forcibly insert microchips into humans without the guy who's being the test-subject allowing it. At least, most certainly not in any of our lifetimes.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

5. The Drawing Room   -   #25
    Poster
    I think Old Trafford should be next

6. The Drawing Room   -   #26
    Originally posted by MagicNakor@18 April 2003 - 03:42
    "They" aren't going to be able to forcibly insert microchips into humans without the guy who's being the test-subject allowing it. At least, most certainly not in any of our lifetimes.

It won't be a difficult as you think.

You won't need one.

However, (potential government quote here), "Protect your children from kidnappers. Don't you love your children?"

It will start out that way. Once most people have them, it'll be easier to bring the rest in line.

You know, when I was a kid in Va, there was a group of people who refused to accept a social security number in this country. They believed it was the mark of the beast spoken of in revelations.

They also would not allow their hand to be stamped if they went in or out of a theme park.

What ever happened to them?

Think in these terms. You will not be able to buy, sell, travel or access your bank account without the chip when it gets to that point.

Right now you just about can't do those things without a social security number. But a SSN can be easily used by someone else.

Some places require a birth certificate as proof of identity, but again, look at sleepers. People who take on the identity of a dead person, using that person's birth info as their own to infiltrate our society.

Then of course, most places will accept a drivers license as proof of identity.

Thats just comical since the only doccumentation required to recieve a drivers license is your SSN and Birth Certificate. What a world.

Receiving a microchip at birth with the permission of parents and at the "strong" suggestion of social workers, is the easiest way to go on this.

It will solve all government control problems, and (believe it or not), it will rob most us of much fewer freedoms than the alternative police state that could be required.

I read a file I downloaded the other day titled, "100 ways to disappear and live free.doc".
    Very funny doccument but not intentionally so.

If you do the things he suggests in order to be "free", you won't be able to do anything.

I've seen those guys. They hide in their apartments, peeking out through the peep-hole everytime they hear someone in the hall.

They go to a different store everytime they shop to avoid having a regular schedule that can be followed.

They don't have a car or drivers license.

Read the doc if you get a chance. Its on kazaa.

Is silly because I spent five months in a minumum security brig when I was in the Navy. You have more freedom their than those guys have.

Sad really.

Peace

7. The Drawing Room   -   #27
    Poster
    Originally posted by Ghozt@16 April 2003 - 08:48

"My tank's better than your tank" etc. etc. 

I guess it's just a bunch of guys going through some mid-life crisis & looking for a dog to kick,whilst their womenfolk & children encourage them by baying for blood.

It was the same here in the UK 10 or 12 years ago when 'that' revolting woman was pulling the strings,it was pathetic 
    What a load of bollocks.
    Er yes,fortunately I have 2 which dropped some years back.

Still,it's nice to see a few stooping to my level of (non)intellectual debate on here.

Why not have the courage of your convictions,and place yourself firmly in the firing line......unless of course you're yet another who prefers to just run with the flock.....baaaahhh...baaaahhh

8. The Drawing Room   -   #28
    Originally posted by Ghozt@16 April 2003 - 02:48

"My tank's better than your tank" etc. etc. 

I guess it's just a bunch of guys going through some mid-life crisis & looking for a dog to kick,whilst their womenfolk & children encourage them by baying for blood.

It was the same here in the UK 10 or 12 years ago when 'that' revolting woman was pulling the strings,it was pathetic 
    What a load of bollocks.
    To quote a Sinead O'Connor song,

"Magaret Thatcher on T.V.
    Appalled at the deaths that took place in Bejeng.
    It seems strange that she should be offended.
    The same orders were given by her."

From 'Black Boys on Mopeds'.

Excellent song. A true representation of England under Thatcher rule. At least as far as I can tell from my comfy chair in America.

I think one of the greatest things about a democracy though, is it's ability to rise above its past failures.
    The mere fact a current administration does not need to justify its activities during the previous administration, (because it didn't exist then, for those who are a bit slow on that point), means that it does not have to follow in the rut worn by that previous admin.
    In fact, it is often the desire for acceptance of policy that drives a current admin to correct the errors of the prior.
    I don't think though that Congress and Senate should have potentially permanent seats.
    I see that as a flaw since some of those congressmen and senators have way too much power.

In the case of a dictatorship however, you have one man, or a series of men, all usually related, all continuing a legacy of the bloodline and all usually defending their actions and the actions of their fathers by simply deleting anyone who questions them.

Just curious though...I don't have time to look it up...What kind of system is Holland under?

I'm curious because I understand they have a park in Amsterdam where true freedom can be excersized after 10pm every night until the sun comes up.

I think its good for people to have that oportunity.
    To see what true freedom really is.

The freedom to do whatever drug you want without consequence.

The freedom to sleep with whomever you wish, without regard to gender or age.

The freedom to see someone brutally murdered with impunity.

The freedom to be the person doing the murder.

The freedom to be that someone who was murdered.

Yeah man...Thats what I call REAL Freedom.

I guess you could say, they died for what they believed?

Peace

9. The Drawing Room   -   #29
    Originally posted by DiogenesUK+18 April 2003 - 10:42--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DiogenesUK @ 18 April 2003 - 10:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Ghozt@16 April 2003 - 08:48

"My tank&#39;s better than your tank" etc. etc.

I guess it&#39;s just a bunch of guys going through some mid-life crisis & looking for a dog to kick,whilst their womenfolk & children encourage them by baying for blood.

It was the same here in the UK 10 or 12 years ago when &#39;that&#39; revolting woman was pulling the strings,it was pathetic
    What a load of bollocks.
    Er yes,fortunately I have 2 which dropped some years back.

Still,it&#39;s nice to see a few stooping to my level of (non)intellectual debate on here.

Why not have the courage of your convictions,and place yourself firmly in the firing line......unless of course you&#39;re yet another who prefers to just run with the flock.....baaaahhh...baaaahhh [/b][/quote]
    (Non)intellectual debate?

And to think, all this time I thought you were being subtle.

I will need to redefine my interpretation of you now.

Nope...You&#39;re still just the guy who likes to play devil&#39;s Advocate.

Peace

10. The Drawing Room   -   #30
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    However, (potential government quote here), "Protect your children from kidnappers. Don&#39;t you love your children?"
    Considering I don&#39;t have children, and I never will, I guess I don&#39;t love my children. And as cold and unfeeling as it may sound, I don&#39;t particularly care for others&#39; children, either. My dog has a collar. My cat runs around naked. No microchips or tatooing there.

You will not be able to buy, sell, travel or access your bank account without the chip when it gets to that point.

Right now you just about can&#39;t do those things without a social security number. But a SSN can be easily used by someone else.
    I&#39;ve never had a problem doing any of those. Never had to give my SIN for anything. I know people who don&#39;t have SINs, and they frequently do all of that.

Thats just comical since the only doccumentation required to recieve a drivers license is your SSN and Birth Certificate.
    Nope. Didn&#39;t need a SIN to get my license. Just a birth certificate.

Hell, where I live, you can pump your gas before paying for it. If you were so inclined, you could drive off with a full tank and not pay a cent. The lone manager&#39;s usually watching TV inside the little store there. I&#39;ve been told this is unheard of in most places. I always thought it was normal.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast