Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Eddie Guerrero 1967-2005

BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1

WWE is deeply saddened by the news that Eddie Guerrero has passed away. He was found dead Sunday morning in his hotel room in Minneapolis. Eddie is survived by his wife Vickie and daughters Shaul, 14, Sherilyn, 9, and Kaylie Marie, 3.

The cause of death is unknown at this time. An autopsy will be performed in Minneapolis on Monday, and Eddie's body will then be flown to Phoenix. Funeral arrangements are set for Wednesday in Scottsdale, Arizona.
    preconference
    http://wwe.wmod.llnwd.net/a421/o2//s...sconf300.wmvss
    so sad
    Last edited by BawA; 11-14-2005 at 11:19 AM.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

2. Sports Club   -   #2
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Very sad news

Both Raw and Smackdown are going to be tribute shows this week and during TNA's PPV last night the crowd kept chanting Eddie's name. The man was one of the top ten greatest wrestlers imo and Smackdown won't be the same without him.

RIP

3. Sports Club   -   #3
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Never heard of him but I think I've seen him before.

I hope it wasn't steroid related.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Sports Club   -   #4
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    He defiently used them in the past, not so sure about recently as he was supposed to be clean of all drugs for the last four years. But I guess the damage could have already been done. With someone like Dave Meltzer saying that maybe 90% of the WWE talent were/are 'juicing' we're likely to see more early deaths, this one certainly isn't the first with Big Bossman, British Bulldog, Mr Perfect and Hawk all gone with problems related to steoids (mostly enlarged hearts being a culprit in their deaths).

5. Sports Club   -   #5
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    He defiently used them in the past, not so sure about recently as he was supposed to be clean of all drugs for the last four years. But I guess the damage could have already been done. With someone like Dave Meltzer saying that maybe 90% of the WWE talent were/are 'juicing' we're likely to see more early deaths, this one certainly isn't the first with Big Bossman, British Bulldog, Mr Perfect and Hawk all gone with problems related to steoids (mostly enlarged hearts being a culprit in their deaths).
    One of British Bulldogs died from that? Weren't they the brothers (looked almost like twins)?

Since wrestling isn't a real sport, it is ripe for steroid use. There's no real oversight (Vince was on it).

However, steroid use is rampant in other real sports so I doubt we'll see that many deaths in the WWE. How many is too much though?
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Sports Club   -   #6

7. Sports Club   -   #7
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Just saw this on the news, Sad...

8. Sports Club   -   #8
    Poster
    Yes, Eddie was a legend. One of the few guys to break through the glass ceiling in wrestling [because he wasn't 300lbs he was pretty much overlooked most of his career].

He defiently used them [steroids] in the past, not so sure about recently as he was supposed to be clean of all drugs for the last four years.
    That's actually not true, contrary to popular belief. His drug abuse was through Alocohol and Prescription drugs. And yes, he has been clean since 2001.

9. Sports Club   -   #9
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Such a shame. I saw him a couple of times, really knew how to work the crowd.

RIP
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

10. Sports Club   -   #10
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    My friend told me today, I remember when he won the championship last year, too bad hes gone now.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast