Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 44

Thread: have you disowned your country and why?

  1. #1
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the suburbs. honestment
    Age
    31
    Posts
    21,102
    i don't really think there's anything i'd like my country to rep me for, so i chose the old school iraq flag to piss merkins off.

    anyone else wanna say anything?

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    No
    N/A

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    ziggyjuarez's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Age
    28
    Posts
    25,160
    you peoples voice is annoying

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Newcasil
    Age
    52
    Posts
    9,076
    N/a

    An It Harm None, Do What You Will

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vault 111
    Age
    31
    Posts
    30,947
    i chose the engorish flag as it is con-veen-iant as to where i live, though i have just ordered chinese food and may change the flag to that of china (assuming they have one)

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Newcasil
    Age
    52
    Posts
    9,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder
    i chose the engorish flag as it is con-veen-iant as to where i live, though i have just ordered chinese food and may change the flag to that of china (assuming they have one)
    OK...

    However you havent got the English Flag, you have the British Flag.

    Important difference.

    Especially if your in Britain.

    An It Harm None, Do What You Will

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    44,031
    Busyman's choosen the Jolly Roger flag to represent him, I notice.

    I think it's because the skull and crossbones looks quite tough but the name 'Jolly Roger' sounds a ghey as feck.

    This leads me to believe that Busyman's real name is Eugene Pooflord.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Busyman's choosen the Jolly Roger flag to represent him, I notice.

    I think it's because the skull and crossbones looks quite tough but the name 'Jolly Roger' sounds a ghey as feck.

    This leads me to believe that Busyman's real name is Eugene Pooflord.


    We should have a thread for such speculations, on names irl.

    Will you do the honours.

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vault 111
    Age
    31
    Posts
    30,947
    Quote Originally Posted by Rat Faced
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder
    i chose the engorish flag as it is con-veen-iant as to where i live, though i have just ordered chinese food and may change the flag to that of china (assuming they have one)
    OK...

    However you havent got the English Flag, you have the British Flag.

    Important difference.

    Especially if your in Britain.
    silence geordie, your not even in england, stoopid french

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the suburbs. honestment
    Age
    31
    Posts
    21,102
    subtle mockery?

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •