Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Increase Your Whole Internet Speed By 300%

iMartin's Avatar ♥Home Grown♥ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    This program automaticly optomizes your internet speed for the best performance. it will enhance Dial-Up 56k, DSL, LAN, and Cable. its called Accelerate 2K2 (Full) Make sure you get the Full or Registered version off Kazaa. This works its great! I'm on dial-up and I download stuff much faster on Kazaa now.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    I haven't downloaded or even looked for this program but please don't make extravagant claims like this which clearly aren't going to be true for the vast majority of people. It makes you look like you are promoting the program for financial gain rather than trying to help people out.

Like I said I haven't tried it but I'm willing to bet you a million pounds that it will not speed up my connection by 300%

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Well, thats what it said in the About part of the program.
    Sorry for trying to help

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by Skillian@14 April 2003 - 19:53
    Like I said I haven't tried it but I'm willing to bet you a million pounds that it will not speed up my connection by 300%
    The increase of bandwidth is nominal at best, which means it is so little, that you would probably never notice. In fact, that program probably uses more RAM than it frees up in bandwidth. Don't waste your time.
    Proud member of MDS

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by [-Crono-]@15 April 2003 - 01:58
    Well, thats what it said in the About part of the program.
    Sorry for trying to help
    Mate I didn't mean to try and put you off - programs like this and TCP Optimizer are useful and do help people out, so thanks for letting us know. I just mean don't take what the site says as gospel, 'cos they really are promoting it so you can understand why they make these outlandish claims.

No offence meant

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Originally posted by Skillian+14 April 2003 - 19:02--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Skillian @ 14 April 2003 - 19:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--[-Crono-]@15 April 2003 - 01:58
    Well, thats what it said in the About part of the program.&nbsp;
    Sorry for trying to help
    Mate I didn&#39;t mean to try and put you off - programs like this and TCP Optimizer are useful and do help people out, so thanks for letting us know. I just mean don&#39;t take what the site says as gospel, &#39;cos they really are promoting it so you can understand why they make these outlandish claims.

No offence meant [/b][/quote]
    Ok, None Taken

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Originally posted by Jibbler+14 April 2003 - 18:58--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jibbler @ 14 April 2003 - 18:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Skillian@14 April 2003 - 19:53
    Like I said I haven&#39;t tried it but I&#39;m willing to bet you a million pounds that it will not speed up my connection by 300%
    The increase of bandwidth is nominal at best, which means it is so little, that you would probably never notice. In fact, that program probably uses more RAM than it frees up in bandwidth. Don&#39;t waste your time. [/b][/quote]
    Yeah......right. the thing aint even 1 megabyte

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    suppose it did increase downloads etc.

post a hash... i mean, you have it, so post it...

my connection downloads and uploads are fine right now, and i don&#39;t need an "acceleration"...but if you really actually want to help people out, post a hash.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    tavo_rock
    :rtfm: what the f*** this shit decrease mu fu*** internet coneccion. good job punk or maybe I doit worng or something, how do I reset this shit???

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast