Thread: Won't Download

Ok, I'm downloading Smallville episodes but they won't finish downloading. One of them is 97% complete and the other is 7% complete. I don't really need the other 3% from the other one, but I'd like the other 93% from the other. Is there any way I can get it to continue downloading? It started to download but stopped at 7% and it's been going on for a couple of weeks without any progress.

I use Ares btw.
    Check out this forum!:Pokemon Shack

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    the user which you were downloading the files from is probably offline, this happens to me all the time.
    Last edited by sArA; 09-21-2005 at 12:54 PM.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Vargas's Avatar gone fishin'
    resume it with emule morphxt, or shareaza
    they both have methods of importing incomplete downloads if you can find the same file on those networks

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Try searching again and d/load from a different source,or see if you get the hang of bittorrents,I'm a bit thick but still got it working you won't regret it,theres loads of explanations all over the web telling you how to go about it

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Well, I decided to download Shareaza. I found the episode easily and am downloadin it right now. =) I previewed it though and there is no audio. Does the audio come after the episode is downloaded? I hope it does. XP

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Sometimes it does, yes. Otherwise you may not have the correct audio codecs installed..

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Well if that does happen I suppose I can just download the audio seperately. But four episodes are in progress with no audio so I'm hoping that i don't have to download the audio for each one. >.<

Anyway thanks for all your help everyone. Shareaza is much better than Ares. =)