Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What is it the bullies don't get?

peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss
    Is'nt it strange that there seems to be more stories of girls being the bullies ?

I think I'll have to tell my young sons that its ok to hit a girl back in self defence . Goes against everthing I was taught but fuck it times are different .
    I'd think hard about that.

Aren't your boys fairly athletic and into sports. They'd probably really hurt a girl if they punched one.

You might give them the wrong message if you didn't word it carefully.
    Ah you right manker, but the thought just makes me sick that they'd get preyed upon because they know its wrong to hit a woman .

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    I knocked a girl out in eighth grade for kicking me in the nuts.

I was on the floor, eyes wetted up and I look up and she's cackling.

Needless to say, I got in no trouble. Even the some of the other females understood.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman

Needless to say, I got in no trouble. Even the some of the other females understood.
    Would you do the same thing now.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14

Due to a kick in the nuts, absolutely. I don't have any kids of my own nut sac yet so her jaw is forfeit.

That (ball kick) and anything harsher. However, I draw the line there.

A normal hit, smack, push, shove, etc. and I would just leave.
    Last edited by Busyman; 09-21-2005 at 01:35 AM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Due to a kick in the nuts, absolutely. I don't have any kids of my own nut sac yet so her jaw is forfeit.

This is where the whole equality thing gets messed up for me. I could not hit a woman under almost any circumstances.

I, or a loved one, would have to be in mortal danger.

Having that particular value drummed into me from an early age prolly did it, which is why I asked in the first place. I think this stops me feeling like retaliating physically toward a female partner, no matter how angry she made me.

I lose my temper fairly often in soccer and infrequently in other situations with blokes, but I've never come close to losing my temper with a woman - despite the situations being more volitile and me receiving more provocation.

I think that's a good thing and will try to instill the same principle into my son.

'No matter what - you don't hit girls.'
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16

This is where the whole equality thing gets messed up for me. I could not hit a woman under almost any circumstances.

I, or a loved one, would have to be in mortal danger.

Having that particular value drummed into me from an early age prolly did it, which is why I asked in the first place. I think this stops me feeling like retaliating physically toward a female partner, no matter how angry she made me.

I lose my temper fairly often in soccer and infrequently in other situations with blokes, but I've never come close to losing my temper with a woman - despite the situations being more volitile and me receiving more provocation.

I think that's a good thing and will try to instill the same principle into my son.

'No matter what - you don't hit girls.'
    For me, it's not an equality thing. I just draw the line at certain things. When I told my ex I was leaving her and I started to get my shit, she got so pissed that she starting throwing some of my shit at me and punching the shit outta me (I always teach the women I'm with how to fight).

So I'm justa pickin' up my shit as she's crying, punching and kicking me (and I'm stewing) and when I get to the front door she's throws a hard ass slipper at me and it hits me point blank in the eye....so I just snapped and lunged at her neck (to choke her) but then quickly stepped back and completely stopped and left.

Hell, I once dated a female that was a Crip (gang member smart-ass). I didn't have to teach her how to fight. One time we were playing and she's was punching me and I was hitting back playwise but I apparently accidently hit her too hard in the thigh and she said, "Ouch!!" and I said, "That hurt?" and she said, "Yes. I'm a giiiirllll!!!".

It threw me off 'cause as beautiful as she was (she was F-O-I-N-E), she punch kinda like fella (but was still very much a lady). Hell I was much younger then (19).

I had the matter what don't hit girls doohicky until I started seeing girls jacking and kicking fellas asses and robbing them.

Then I realized some are no more noble or frail than fellas.

Where I lived smacked you with reality. However, there are many fellas that can't separate streetshit from nonstreetshit.
    Last edited by Busyman; 09-21-2005 at 02:09 AM.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I see what you're saying.

What I mean is that I'm glad I've got the, almost innate, feeling not to hit a woman because it's seen me thro' difficult occasions (much like you describe) where I might have lost my temper otherwise. Sure, I might not have anyhow, like you kept restraint, but then again ... .

Also, I've never seen anyone getting robbed, let alone seen a woman do it to a bloke. So, I'm happy with it

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    I see what you're saying.

What I mean is that I'm glad I've got the, almost innate, feeling not to hit a woman because it's seen me thro' difficult occasions (much like you describe) where I might have lost my temper otherwise. Sure, I might not have anyhow, like you kept restraint, but then again ... .

Also, I've never seen anyone getting robbed, let alone seen a woman do it to a bloke. So, I'm happy with it
    I wouldn't imagine you would've tbh. Over there things seem a little more Disneylike (which ain't a bad thing).

Over here, reality and survival kick Disney in the ass. Hell I banged a female that wanted me to choke her while we had sex. Weird.
    Last edited by Busyman; 09-21-2005 at 02:44 AM.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    manker's Avatar effendi
    It's not all peaches and cream.

One morning I woke up to find that in the hour between the milkman leaving it, and me getting out of bed - someone had stolen two pints of milk from my doorstep

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    It's not all peaches and cream.

One morning I woke up to find that in the hour between the milkman leaving it, and me getting out of bed - someone had stolen two pints of milk from my doorstep
    GTFOOH!!!!!
    Last edited by Busyman; 09-21-2005 at 02:52 AM.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast