Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What is it the bullies don't get?

Jon L. Obscene's Avatar Canadain potatoes!!!
    Aimee Wellock, 15, was strolling with three friends in a wooded beauty spot when they were targeted by a group of four older teenagers who began to intimidate them.
    This girl is now dead.

source

I read this in the paper while at work today, infuriated me.

How many times does this have to happen?
    When will bullies get it through their thick skulls that they destroy lives?

Every town/city/school has bullies, some stuff is easy to cope with while other stuff leads to suicide or the above results.
    Why? why do young people have to die before a bully will stop?

I wont stand for it and have often stepped in to stop someone being picked on by a group. The old saying is true tho that bullies are only tough when in groups. When alone 99% of them are cowardly chicken shit dorks.

My advice to anyone being bullied, whether by a group or an individual, is to simply stand upto them, just once, thats all it needs. Punch on the nose or kick to privates.
    Many of you will dissagree with me there and say violence breeds violence, yes thats possible, but in most cases the bully will back off.

I personally think the penalty for bullying should be incredibly severe, I'm not sure what tho, for adults it should be a minimum of 3 years (just for bullying, plus assalt charges if need be) for under 16's I'm not sure because they pretty much get away with what they want.
    Stocks. Middle of town, specially designed so as not to cause injury to back, neck arms or legs. But to humiliate, humiliation is very powerful.
    Of course this will never happen.

But something needs to be done more than what is being done.
    Then maybe future Aimee Wellock's could lead a normal long life, not be murdered at the start of theirs.

Jonno

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    I like you're idea of the stocks Jonno,have suggested the same thing in conversation myself,I like you despise bullying and will not tolerate it.
    I've got myself into some shit helping people out,but as you say go for the leader the rest will back off

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonno
    Punch on the nose or kick to privates.
    Stop picking on them...
    Last edited by Rat Faced; 09-20-2005 at 07:48 PM.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by gripper103.2
    I like you're idea of the stocks Jonno,have suggested the same thing in conversation myself,I like you despise bullying and will not tolerate it.
    I've got myself into some shit helping people out,but as you say go for the leader the rest will back off
    Good for you man I think everyone should butt in providing they able to do that, there's no way to stop it unless you instigate (wrong word I think but can't remember) fear on them. I remember catching a ring leader on his own, him and his mates were picking on other kids, nasty like spitting and shit, they were also smashing stuff up, when me and a mate caught up with him one day (just by accident, we wern't looking for him) we simply said "Any bullying reported to us or anything smashed and we're comming looking for you, whether you did it or not we're coming for you" , he was 17, funny thing is it calmed down for a while after that.
    Proof it works and I never touched him. Played him at his own game if you like.

@RF...... yeah thanks for that

Jonno

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Jonno you are so Disney.

Bullies don't all back-off and many don't need to be in a pack.

Bullies do pick on people they perceive to be soft. If you look like you can fight, it keeps you out of alota fights.

However, standing up to them is only going half way. Learn how to fight to defend yourself.

It's really simple to tell a little girl to kick and older boy in the nuts and he'll leave you alone. Ain't the case most of the time.

It's also really simple to tell others to intervene on anothers behalf until you hear stories of that person getting stabbed or even shot for not minding their business.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    I see what you're saying Busy,what I did was learn martial arts and the more I learned the less hassle I got,I think theres a lot to be said for body language,the way you carry yourself sends out signals,bullies can spot a victim a mile off,its the pack mentality,they prey on the weak and elderly,like you say its easy to say fight back but you need to know how,I still get a sick feeling in my stomach when something kick's off,but now I can control it and do something to help myself.
    If someone was to pull a knife or gun on me,I would not hesitate to get the fuck out of there as quickly as possible,fighting would be a last resort.

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Yeah you're right BM, people do get hurt when butting in, like I said "If you're able" meaning mentally and physically.
    And no it does'nt always work hitting a bully.....but like I said, most of the time it will.
    Trust me.

The trouble is the only other thing to do is tell someone, then you get beaten for grassing. Sooner or later you have to stand up and hit back.......or first.
    Learning a martial art etc is great......if you wanna do that, I learnt Judo but never used it.
    This obviously has many varients but it doesn't matter, girl boy small tall, you hurt the one picking on you, you may get a beating, the 2nd time you do it again, they then realise that altho they are hurting you they are getting hurt.

Official ways are not working. Something has to be done.

Jonno

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    If you do the American thing and carry a gun with you you should be pretty safe, unless the Bully has a gun, in which case you're gonna have to ask yourself, did they just fire off 5 bullets or 6 and is that red stuff coming out of you Jelly or Blood.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Is'nt it strange that there seems to be more stories of girls being the bullies ?

I think I'll have to tell my young sons that its ok to hit a girl back in self defence . Goes against everthing I was taught but fuck it times are different .

Edit : I can't believe the only male in the group ran to get help, my fucking hero
    . Have been in that situation before many years ago, you stand up for friends or you have nothing .
    Last edited by peat moss; 09-21-2005 at 12:20 AM.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss
    Is'nt it strange that there seems to be more stories of girls being the bullies ?

I think I'll have to tell my young sons that its ok to hit a girl back in self defence . Goes against everthing I was taught but fuck it times are different .
    I'd think hard about that.

Aren't your boys fairly athletic and into sports. They'd probably really hurt a girl if they punched one.

You might give them the wrong message if you didn't word it carefully.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast