Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Want to know badluck? READ!

Now here is some BADLUCK! I live on the coast of Texas and the hurrican is headed straight for us. Well I have to evacuate if it doesn't turn around and have it's ass back the other way. If it does come I loose all my stuff except for those that are coming with me. Another thing is I get to spend my Senior year in a different place how shitty is that? VERY!!! I just built a computer and tried to sell it on ebay... Guess what!!!! No bids... I feal like shit right now. Most painfull thing is a bunch of people from Louisiana have just moved in my town with NEW HOUSES and guess what!! They find that ANOTHER damn hurricane is headed this way just to break down their houses AGAIN!!! Anyone live in San Antonio Texas? Thats where I have to evacuate. I have a WHOLE bunch of other things to rant about but you should understand what a shitty situation im in right now.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Helghast004's Avatar Jelly Filled Donut
    Whoa chill dude, im only a couple minutes drive from your house and personally I dont think its that big of a deal...ok maybe but you make it sound as if its going to happen for sure.

Spend your senior year somewhere else? You make it sound as if your going to be gone permanantly and never come back here.

The Ebay thing can wait...

Houses might get blown sky high...but oh well its not your problem. I'd rather have it hit here and give the people in Louisiana a break, cause it seems that THEY are the ones having a bad time.

Ok about the houses not being your problem...it is if it was yours...and possibly everyone around you.
    Last edited by Helghast004; 09-21-2005 at 03:43 AM.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I was born and raised in the Houston area. My parents still reside there. I've heard that tomorrow they will probably be an evacuation of the southern part ofHouston. Right now though, my parents are at their home in New Mexico until the storm passes. Me, I'm in Austin, just an hour from San Antonio.
    Last edited by Skizo; 09-21-2005 at 03:57 AM.

yo

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Mathea's Avatar The Blonde Alibi BT Rep: +5
    yeah until it actually happens and your place is destroyed, dont get yourself all freaked out. It may very well end up that ur shit is fine, you'll get back home to your stuff n the comp, and your senior yr will be at your current high school. So chill. And god forbid that it DOES happen, you need to look at the bigger picture. There's ppl missing and dead... I would have to say that those that lost their lives would prolly have opted for your situation over what happened. If moving is the worst of it, and losing clothes and toys, then you would be lucky man. All that shit is replaceable. Lives aren't.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathea
    yeah until it actually happens and your place is destroyed, dont get yourself all freaked out. It may very well end up that ur shit is fine, you'll get back home to your stuff n the comp, and your senior yr will be at your current high school. So chill. And god forbid that it DOES happen, you need to look at the bigger picture. There's ppl missing and dead... I would have to say that those that lost their lives would prolly have opted for your situation over what happened. If moving is the worst of it, and losing clothes and toys, then you would be lucky man. All that shit is replaceable. Lives aren't.

What she said....

Of course, living in the UK where our weather is predictably unpredicatble (between light drizzle and heavy drizzle) and where a leaf can stop the trains, and 3 snowflakes can cause multiple motorway pile-ups and 10 mile tailbacks...I have no real concept of the magnitude of such weather conditions.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    We had a hurricane rip through kent in october some years back,that was pretty scary,probably no where near the magnitude you are facing,but stay cool you can replace things,but you only have one life.
    The weather is unpredictable,it may miss altogether,stay positive and stay safe

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Well just as I thought the hurricane is headed straight for but not sure if it will get as close. But we are in mandatory to evacuate. Today we just boarded up the windows got packed etc. Will be leaving in a few hours or tommorow early morning. Wish us luck guys!!!
    Systems Specs
    -----------------------------------
    O/S: Windows Xp Service Pack 2
    Processor: Intel Pentium 4
    Speed: 2.6 ghz
    Graphics: Nvidia Geforce 6800 128MB DDR SDRAM
    Ram: 1Gig of ram
    Comp Model: Hp Pavilion a250n
    -----------------------------------

8. Lounge   -   #8
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by imasoldier
    Well just as I thought the hurricane is headed straight for but not sure if it will get as close. But we are in mandatory to evacuate. Today we just boarded up the windows got packed etc. Will be leaving in a few hours or tommorow early morning. Wish us luck guys!!!
    You got it-take good care.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Santa's Avatar dvhyt5er
    Hope everything goes well for you.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Stay safe,upgraded to cat 5....run dorothy.....run

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast