Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I Cant Get Onto Soulseek

When you get that message, trying closing just the error dialogue box, leaving the client open. Then pull down the file menu (top, all the way to the left) and click on connect. Sometimes that works for me when I get the server down error.

2. Music   -   #12
    Poster
    I D/LOADED VERSION 140 of soulseek 2 days ago and im getting microsoft visual runtime library errors every 30 min or so programme terminated if i press ok it goes of and s/seek closes if i leave it alone its oki-sh for a while
    its a great prog better than napster with all the latest music trouble is u have to get u stuff from 1 user not different users at once like kazaa which is a bitch and slows it down, now can i d/load the newest version 145 OVER the existing one(140 )and not lose my tunes ?

3. Music   -   #13
    BANNED
    No ive just tryed it again now still doesn twork

4. Music   -   #14
    BANNED
    the message comes up that the server is down straight away and when i click on connect in the left hand corner like u suggest it comes up straight away again i am pretty close to givng up!!

5. Music   -   #15
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Don't feel bad, I've tried a few times, and I gave up. I just can't justify the benefits of SoulSeek. I mean, I got great speeds, no doubt about that. However, it was very hard to configure, and I had to constantly add users. I share over 3600 mp3s, mostly full albums, at 192kbps, and people actually complained because they had to search for files. Some people even banned me because my files weren't "organized" to their standards. With all due respect, SS is garbage. B)
    Proud member of MDS

6. Music   -   #16
    BANNED
    Thants it ive had enough goodbye SOULseek ive got pissed off enough I'm staying with kazaa to share my MP3s im fed up trying to get it to go ive tryed everthing u all said read the FAQ reinstall about 50 times literitly wasted my time tryed to get this damm thing to go and ive had enough

7. Music   -   #17
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Come Everyone! Join the revolt against SoulSeek!!
    Proud member of MDS

8. Music   -   #18
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    Sorry you guys had trouble, but ther are plenty of others who haven't. Best of luck to you

9. Music   -   #19
    i have had nothing but trouble with ss when scrolling down list of albums courses my pc tp crash i have loads of albims to share what is the best way to do it.s

10. Music   -   #20
    BANNED
    Hey at least u can get connected i havnt even got connected yet

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast