Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Bush has gone totally daft...

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo
    I figured I would shove this in here instead of creating a new thread. This from the Canadian Press, which apparently, is a bit more objective than our own press and politicians.

I don't care if he's from Canada. He's an idiot and his whole diatribe was entirely biased in Bush's favor.

Yes, many of the folks down there are on assisted living but that matters (cue JPaul) not one jot.

5 FUCKING DAYS.

This diatribe idiot even mentions that Democrats are the same as Canadians, as if Democrats are as helpless as he makes Canadians out to be and that Repubs are the saviors of humanity. Repubs and Dems make up the US government.

The dipshit in this article also seems to point out that Bush's actions in the Katrina debacle were exemplary.

What an idiot.

Whether the state fucked up in the evacuation (they did), the people were on welfare, they were black, they killed each other at the Superdome afterwards, or the cops looted stores along with everyone else means shit as to whether the federal government takes pertinent action in a timely manner when a large chunk of The United States goes underwater.
    That was a diatribe, B.

BTW-

There has been a sizable poor black population in New Orleans for generations.

Whom is to blame for that?

Bush?

I am also aware that there were about 150-200K Hispanics (legal and otherwise) in the metro area.

I haven't heard a thing about them-do you suppose they all perished?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. The Drawing Room   -   #62
    JunkBarMan's Avatar Milk Sucks,Got Beer?
    I am baffled by this topic; was there ever a time when Bush wasn't daft?!?!

3. The Drawing Room   -   #63
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkBarMan
    I am baffled by this topic; was there ever a time when Bush wasn't daft?!?!
    Re-read the title.

I contend merely that his daftness has become more consuming, not that he was never touched by it.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. The Drawing Room   -   #64
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    I am also aware that there were about 150-200K Hispanics (legal and otherwise) in the metro area.

They made preparations.

The Colombians each put 1 Kilo of cocaine in their pockets thus making them totally invisible to US law enforcement and immigration officers.
    The Cubans fashioned rafts out of bathtubs and ironing boards and are still paddling up the Mississippi to Wisconsin.
    The Mexicans are currently working for fema contracted companies "cash in hand" for 30% of the minimum wage.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #65
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc

They made preparations.

The Colombians each put 1 Kilo of cocaine in their pockets thus making them totally invisible to US law enforcement and immigration officers.
    The Cubans fashioned rafts out of bathtubs and ironing boards and are still paddling up the Mississippi to Wisconsin.
    The Mexicans are currently working for fema contracted companies "cash in hand" for 30% of the minimum wage.
    Ah-good for them!

No time for complaints, I guess...

-Mark Twain

6. The Drawing Room   -   #66
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    I don't care if he's from Canada. He's an idiot and his whole diatribe was entirely biased in Bush's favor.

Yes, many of the folks down there are on assisted living but that matters (cue JPaul) not one jot.

5 FUCKING DAYS.

This diatribe idiot even mentions that Democrats are the same as Canadians, as if Democrats are as helpless as he makes Canadians out to be and that Repubs are the saviors of humanity. Repubs and Dems make up the US government.

The dipshit in this article also seems to point out that Bush's actions in the Katrina debacle were exemplary.

What an idiot.

Whether the state fucked up in the evacuation (they did), the people were on welfare, they were black, they killed each other at the Superdome afterwards, or the cops looted stores along with everyone else means shit as to whether the federal government takes pertinent action in a timely manner when a large chunk of The United States goes underwater.
    That was a diatribe, B.

BTW-

Bush?

There you go again. No one brought up race as a focus.

You ask questions like "Whom is to blame for that?"

Who the fuck cares man? Fuck are you asking? The demographic doesn't matter now does it? Or did it?

Either way it took a work week.....pink toes, black skin, or caramel complexion.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. The Drawing Room   -   #67

That was a diatribe, B.

BTW-

Bush?

Who the fuck cares man? Fuck are you asking? The demographic doesn't matter now does it? Or did it?

Either way it took a work week.....pink toes, black skin, or caramel complexion.
    Oh.

Forgot about the pink-toed ones.

I think it's about time that you realized/acknowledged that while the response was incredibly sloppy, it required a solidly tripartite effort to screw things up so badly, and this "five fucking days" thing is beginning to sound like a broken record.

I think you were the one whose post contained the words "poor" and "black", and I'm pretty sure you were referring to human beings.

BTW-

What do you make of the latest news that stories of killing and rape at the Superdome were "wildly exaggerated" and untrue?

Have you consumed any news since Katrina hit?

What have you got against my asking questions?

-Mark Twain

8. The Drawing Room   -   #68

Oh.

Forgot about the pink-toed ones.

I think it's about time that you realized/acknowledged that while the response was incredibly sloppy, it required a solidly tripartite effort to screw things up so badly, and this "five fucking days" thing is beginning to sound like a broken record.

I think you were the one whose post contained the words "poor" and "black", and I'm pretty sure you were referring to human beings.

BTW-

What do you make of the latest news that stories of killing and rape at the Superdome were "wildly exaggerated" and untrue?

Have you consumed any news since Katrina hit?

What have you got against my asking questions?
    No I never said poor. Either way, if you bothered to glean the context of the post then it was unmistakable that it was irrelevant. I did forget though that you could pull race from NASCAR and should have realized that as soon as black was mentioned.....even as irrelevance.

5 FUCKING DAYS

I have seen the news and it sounds to me like the "Superdome Stories" (coming as a TV movie probably) were true and there was a severe lack of law enforcement there. If any substantial criminal element made it there, lack of law enforcement = no deterrent = crime. Not rocket science.
    Last edited by Busyman; 09-30-2005 at 09:15 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. The Drawing Room   -   #69
    I have seen the news and it sounds to me like the "Superdome Stories" (coming as a TV movie probably) were true and there was a severe lack of law enforcement there. If any substantial criminal element made it there, lack of law enforcement = no deterrent = crime. Not rocket science.
    Read this, then.

No movie material here...there were more forceful recountings, but I chose this one because it is not possible to refute Auntie Beeb, and everyone knows it.

Ask anyone...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4292114.stm

-Mark Twain

10. The Drawing Room   -   #70
    Read this, then.

No movie material here...there were more forceful recountings, but I chose this one because it is not possible to refute Auntie Beeb, and everyone knows it.

Ask anyone...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4292114.stm
    Well damn...I never heard of babies being raped and such. I can't say all the stories are true. Who can?

I would believe that state officials will try to play down some of it to save face irregardless to the lack of local law enforcement at the 'Dome.

I really don't know what you are getting at but then again who does?

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast