Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Your Own Participation Name

Poster
    Agamalizard, I can see you hold a lot of hatred inside of you. First of all, what do you expect coming out of us, when you shot down someone who was giving a tip to us. I for one, did not know about that. It is too bad that you cannnot benefit from what he said, and sad that you cannot come up with any tips of you own to share.

WE DON'T WANT PPL LIKE YOU HERE! YOU'RE JUST A LOSER LOOKING FOR A FIGHT. TAKE YOUR GARBAGE ELSEWHERE. I THINK MANY WILL AGGREE ON THIS STATEMENT.

N£MO, you must be a complete idiot!! I've helped alot people in this Klite forum solve their problems. Not someone like you who just sit in front of your computer gaping foolishly at your monitor screen devoting all your worthless life in searching for who to exchange words with in cyber space.

I have no time for a hopeless imbecile like you. So piss off and get a life.... you shit!!!!!!!!
    I doubt you have helped many ppl at all with 25 posts. Nemo has been here for ages and for sure has helped many ppl and is respected. I can see, you have wasted a number of your posts in here being a nasty person...that you exhibit respectfully.

The so-called tip sucks as long as it doesn't help or improve Klite performance is anyway.
    From this statement you made, you reserve your respect. I trust you will be the only one giving you respect. You certainly weren't giving {I}{K}{E} any respect at all. You should be ashamed of yourself, and owe him an apology for your rancid comment.

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    Originally posted by NightCrawler@16 April 2003 - 06:54
    i cant open k++ in resourse hacker
    KazaaLite.kpp is the one you need to open.
    Agamalizard, just cut the crap. You're only doing flame on purpose with these statements. Do you have any moral or just another internet guy looking to piss people off since it's so easy to do now?

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    Poster
    just done it

v.happy with it thanks

fuck Derby County

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    Poster
    just done it

v.happy with it thanks
    See Agamalizard, not all ppl think this is a sucky tip. Some ppl like it and find it to be a nice customization.

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    There are other things you can do too, besides the PL name. Just search around Resource Hacker and you can even customize buttons, some text, etc. Remember to backup your KL file if you're worried about anything happening.

Agamalizard, don't send me anymore PM's if you're going to flame.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123