Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Graduating" to better services:The natural progression of the informed downloader...

gibhunter
    I skipped college and went right to graduation. Good thing my isp doesn't seem to have a download limit. Retension time is short, but it's free so I'll stick with free.

Ps. Newsgroups suck. You can't find anything good, once you find it's hard to download and most files are corrupted. Stick with the high school stuff...

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    navig8r's Avatar Torrent Jedi BT Rep: +2
    I think im in high school for now, I might stop skipping school and start studying

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Heh - It looks pretty accurate Sweet job on it SC

I admit to starting at Kindergarten (for three days), then to high school for a couple months, and have been at high school (eMule + BitTorrent) for the past two years Hoping to get into newsgroups in a bit but I need my own line again for it (that, and as I still check for rarer, older games & eBooks I'm not sure yet whether newsgroups can beat eMule or not).
    Last edited by Illuminati; 10-03-2005 at 05:55 PM.

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by gibhunter
    I skipped college and went right to graduation. Good thing my isp doesn't seem to have a download limit. Retension time is short, but it's free so I'll stick with free.

Ps. Newsgroups suck. You can't find anything good, once you find it's hard to download and most files are corrupted. Stick with the high school stuff...
    Thats because as you mentioned their retention is low and most likely their completion also.
    If you decide to see whats really available you may have to get a payserver then...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123