Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Bak 2 skool

  1. #1
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    is everything.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    19,023
    I've seen a few of these threads in recent weeks and laughed because I was still on my holidays, now it is my turn and it's not as funny any more.

    Second year of my English degree. Taking Creative Writing, American South and Romanticism modules this term. I'm looking forward to the American South module the most but creative writing should be quite fun as well (and easy ).

    But all is not lost as looking at my timetable it appears that I have today off, so I shall start as I mean to go on. Having a lie in. But I promise to be up at the crack of noon...
    Last edited by Cheese; 09-26-2005 at 08:23 AM.

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Santa's Avatar dvhyt5er
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    1
    Posts
    2,128
    make sure the university pays for a 6 month study trip to south amrica so you can fully
    comprehend the nuances in Latino litreture

    youll probably read this great book


  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    7,763
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%
    make sure the university pays for a 6 month study trip to south amrica so you can fully
    comprehend the nuances in Latino litreture

    youll probably read this great book

    Erm. Did Dave mean American South or South America? I'm confused now.

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Santa's Avatar dvhyt5er
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    1
    Posts
    2,128
    me too - guess he'll have to go to university to learn the difference

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    7,763
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%
    me too - guess he'll have to go to university to learn the difference
    So, Cheese, is it

    or
    ?

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    Post us the poem you wrote for Mrs Cheese.

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    1,855
    Funny, I posted a pic of a european group similar to the kkk, and it gets removed. But, the kkk pics stays.

    I'll leave the double standard rants to your own imagination.

    Wouldn't want to upset the euro-trash now would we?
    Last edited by HeavyMetalParkingLot; 09-26-2005 at 05:36 PM.

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    London, so fuck y'all
    Age
    38
    Posts
    22,104
    my heart bleeds for you HMPL, it really does

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot
    Funny, I posted a pic of a european group similar to the kkk, and it gets removed. But, the kkk pics stays.

    I'll leave the double standard rants to your own imagination.

    Wouldn't want to upset the euro-trash now would we?
    Funny, what I saw you post was an image of a pit full of dead people, which has got fuck all to do with the KKK.

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    1,855
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Phlegm
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot
    Funny, I posted a pic of a european group similar to the kkk, and it gets removed. But, the kkk pics stays.

    I'll leave the double standard rants to your own imagination.

    Wouldn't want to upset the euro-trash now would we?
    Funny, what I saw you post was an image of a pit full of dead people, which has got fuck all to do with the KKK.
    Burning cross = kkk in action
    Dead jews = nazis in action

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •