Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bak 2 skool

ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    So basically you deny all the executions done by the KKK. Good going!

2. Lounge   -   #12
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Admittedly they may share some of the same aryan beliefs, but I don't think you can group the two as being the same tbh.

I could understand your point if Z had posted a picture of a black man burning on that cross but as it is I think you are having a little tantrum for no apparent reason.

Plus how the fuck is it offending the 'euro-trash' as you so eloquently put it?

What I find more offensive is the way you refer to it as if the Nazi's are still doing what they did during the holocaust now. You do know about World War 2 don't you?

3. Lounge   -   #13
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB
    Admittedly they may share some of the same aryan beliefs, but I don't think you can group the two as being the same tbh.

I could understand your point if Z had posted a picture of a black man burning on that cross but as it is I think you are having a little tantrum for no apparent reason.

What I find more offensive is the way you refer to it as if the Nazi's are still doing what they did during the holocaust now. You do know about World War 2 don't you?
    Well, as a non-white person, I DO find a picture of the kkk and a burning cross offensive.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Lets be fair then and get rid of the pic of the burning cross and kkk reference,job done.

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot

Well, as a non-white person, I DO find a picture of the kkk and a burning cross offensive.

Well report it then

6. Lounge   -   #16
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster

Well report it then
    I did awhile ago.......but we see how well that worked out

7. Lounge   -   #17
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent

What's a "non-white" person.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.

Non white

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by ahctlucabbuS
    So basically you deny all the executions done by the KKK. Good going!
    Who 'basically' did that?

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    I'm studying the American South as in Harper Lee, William Faulkner, Toni Morrison, Tennessee Williams and a few others. Some of these writers are the reason I nearly chose to do American Literature by itself so it will be nice to study them, if only for one module.

btw is that a Klan member in the background on teh violin?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast