Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: best private tracker sites for TV series?

uknova is great for uk tv, i recommend comic side of 7 days!! (goes out on bbc three)

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    bitmetv.org .. I have one invitation .. But u have to give me a bitme.org invitation

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Hi.
    If you want a private tracker and you like TV Shows, then you will like http://www.tvtorrents.com;the tracker only accepts tv shows torrents upload (nothing else!).
    They are a bit hursh with new users thow: you must seed something first; only after that you can download (u must have at least 1 credit to download a torrent). Read the rules carefully.
    Have fun

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    The Murder Mile
    Public: eztvefnet, Private: BitmeTV obviously but also tv.torrents.ro and any other good tracker like TB, ST, RevTT are good with the latest releases

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by bunsen View Post
    Not private, but tvtorrents.com is still working.

I was about to suggest tvtorrents.com as well. They have a very comprehensive database of American television. The only thing i don't like about that tracker is the whole uploading before you can dl thing...

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    I like TvTorrents.com a lot. If anyone can get me into bitme or oink I will gladly invite to tvt with enough credits to download

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    thx for these torrent sites

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    TYPE R's Avatar ( ^ ^ ) BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    bitme tv is the best

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    bitmetv.org or tvtorrents.com

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    bitmetv for sure

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast