Thread: Time Machine

Poster
    I`ve been sittin` here watching the movie Time Machine on premiere direkt,and i`m certain they`ve nicked sound effects off startrek,especially when the doors open and close. CHEAPSKATES
    cheers,
    Bass.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    I agree. I thought that aswell when i watched it. Especially the doors. There were a few others aswell but i cant remembr cos i watched it ages ago

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    I am impressed. That is some keen listening. I wouldn't notice that if I took notes.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by Bass@13 April 2003 - 17:38
    I`ve been sittin` here watching the movie Time Machine on premiere direkt,and i`m certain they`ve nicked sound effects off startrek,especially when the doors open and close. CHEAPSKATES
    Why make new sounds? Doesn't every spaceship sound the same?
    Proud member of MDS

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    ShareDaddy's Avatar OLD ShareDaddy
    Originally posted by Jibbler+14 April 2003 - 19:12--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jibbler @ 14 April 2003 - 19:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Bass@13 April 2003 - 17:38
    Why make new sounds? Doesn&#39;t every spaceship sound the same? [/b][/quote]
    All the one&#39;s I have been on sounded the same&#33;