Thread: NBA Live 2006

tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    Yo guys, anyone here know when the proper release comes out?

The only one currently out for PC is the Chinese version, which, although it has English in it, is said to have many bugs in it.....

Anyone got any more info..??

2. Games   -   #2
    i think its sometime next month or november. For xbox 360 i think the release date is like november 11 or somethin like that but i dont know its sometimes in novmeber and for ps2 i think its october.

3. Games   -   #3
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    The Xbox 360 is not even coming out until late november, maybe december from what I heard. I think I heard this game is going to be released tommorow (thursday) but I'm not sure. Idk when the english version will be released on the net if thats what u are looking for.

4. Games   -   #4
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    ya just found a couple versions on torrentspy.. which version is the best to download do you think..?

5. Games   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Gam3Guy
    The Xbox 360 is not even coming out until late november, maybe december from what I heard. I think I heard this game is going to be released tommorow (thursday) but I'm not sure. Idk when the english version will be released on the net if thats what u are looking for.
    didnt they have a post on this form saying that the final release date for the xbox 360 is november 22, 2005?

6. Games   -   #6
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by tralalala
    ya just found a couple versions on torrentspy.. which version is the best to download do you think..?
    im downloading some english/chinese version