Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Axis and allies, downloaded, installed, won't play?

Hi all,

I'm pretty new to this, so I wonder if my situation is unique, or if there is something I am doing wrong. I downloaded Axis and Allies as a bit torrent file. The game installed like it should, and appeared to even be the new axis and allies game. It came in as 2 cue files which I used to make both game cd's, and everything seemed ok. After installing, I ran the game and it gave me a screen that said Scrabble Online, please enter play cd. Do you think the game is a fake, or is it something I have done wrong. Your response is appreciated. Thanks

2. Games   -   #2
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Are u sure ur double clicking the Axis and Aliies icon?

3. Games   -   #3
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    What do you mean you "ran" the game?

4. Games   -   #4
    What I mean when I say I ran the file is that I went to start, all programs, Atari, Axis and allies, and then Axis and allies icon. A box appears on the task bar that says scrabble online, with the Axis and Allies logo next to it, and a small window opens with a ! inside a talk balloon, bearing the title scrabble online and it says please insert the INFOGRAMES STARTUP DISK. Retry and Cancle. I put in the Acis and allies disk 1, but it won't run. The manual is correct, and the installation had graphics for the game that seamed to be correct. That is whats going on.

5. Games   -   #5
    www.gameburnworld.com download the 'fix' for it
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

6. Games   -   #6
    Or Explore both of the CD's for a folder called CRACK or a folder that looks like it shouldnt be there. In there will be an .EXE file. Copy that into the place where you installed the game and it will ask you do you want to overwrite the file. Click yes and its now cracked, no need to play with any cd's. Enjoy

7. Games   -   #7
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Or Explore both of the CD's for a folder called CRACK or a folder that looks like it shouldnt be there. In there will be an .EXE file. Copy that into the place where you installed the game and it will ask you do you want to overwrite the file. Click yes and its now cracked, no need to play with any cd's. Enjoy
    I always forget some people don't do that.

8. Games   -   #8
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    But once you know...it opens up whole new worlds

9. Games   -   #9
    Damn,

I just went to ataris web site and found that I don't quite have the specs to support the game, meaning it requires at least a 1.5 ghz processor, and I only got a 1.1 ghz. Do you think this could be the cause of the scrabble online mumbo jumbo? Thjanks

10. Games   -   #10
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by foodforthemoon
    Damn,

I just went to ataris web site and found that I don't quite have the specs to support the game, meaning it requires at least a 1.5 ghz processor, and I only got a 1.1 ghz. Do you think this could be the cause of the scrabble online mumbo jumbo? Thjanks
    U could always upgrade...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast