Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: How come...

  1. #1
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oh, please...
    Posts
    15,254
    ...since the onset of the trend of male names for hurricanes in alternating years (or however it works), it seems that "female" hurricanes are so much worse than their "male" counterparts?

    I think the theory underlying this trend is a more likely candidate for legitimacy than global-warming...
    “Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of 'em are stupider than that.” -George Carlin

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,765
    Better be careful about what you say about the 'aesthetics' of my new bike then huh? :mod powers:

    If of course, by extension you are pointing a finger at the femaleness of severe wrath and destruction......
    Last edited by sArA; 09-29-2005 at 10:20 PM.

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the suburbs. honestment
    Age
    31
    Posts
    21,102
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    ...since the onset of the trend of male names for hurricanes in alternating years (or however it works), it seems that "female" hurricanes are so much worse than their "male" counterparts?

    I think the theory underlying this trend is a more likely candidate for legitimacy than global-warming...
    i don't really know enough about the global warming theory to form an oppinion.
    i do know that you're gullible and always wrong though

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    1,172
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    ...since the onset of the trend of male names for hurricanes in alternating years (or however it works), it seems that "female" hurricanes are so much worse than their "male" counterparts?

    I think the theory underlying this trend is a more likely candidate for legitimacy than global-warming...

    trolling?

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Port Dover, Ontario
    Age
    45
    Posts
    4,413
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    ...since the onset of the trend of male names for hurricanes in alternating years (or however it works), it seems that "female" hurricanes are so much worse than their "male" counterparts?

    I think the theory underlying this trend is a more likely candidate for legitimacy than global-warming...
    You want devastation... just wait until Hurricane Nicole hits.

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oh, please...
    Posts
    15,254
    Quote Originally Posted by Everose
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    ...since the onset of the trend of male names for hurricanes in alternating years (or however it works), it seems that "female" hurricanes are so much worse than their "male" counterparts?

    I think the theory underlying this trend is a more likely candidate for legitimacy than global-warming...

    trolling?
    For women?

    Dangerous activity there...

    No, actually I was trolling for young Needle-Dick the Bug-Fucker, and I caught him, too-he posted just in front of you.

    Sara-

    As ever, you spotted me out rather quickly.

    Damn it all.
    “Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of 'em are stupider than that.” -George Carlin

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    missie's Avatar yeeehaw
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hobbit Shire
    Posts
    3,020
    just wait two weeks.
    hurricane Bo is on his way.

    I used to be a flier, now I ramble.
    Hey you kids, never suck all the juice out of a tractor.

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oh, please...
    Posts
    15,254
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiD
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    ...since the onset of the trend of male names for hurricanes in alternating years (or however it works), it seems that "female" hurricanes are so much worse than their "male" counterparts?

    I think the theory underlying this trend is a more likely candidate for legitimacy than global-warming...
    You want devastation... just wait until Hurricane Nicole hits.
    Devastation?

    No, please don't take it too seriously; as I said, and others have devined, I was just out for an innocent "troll".
    “Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of 'em are stupider than that.” -George Carlin

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    1,172
    I say we 'kick butt', girls....(or tail feathers)............lets go get him. I will be right behind you!!!!
    Last edited by Everose; 09-30-2005 at 02:22 AM.

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Mansfield, Nottinghamshir
    Age
    53
    Posts
    11,008
    As RF said women are like Hurricanes they blow into you life all wet and wild and when they leave they take your house and car with them.

    All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •