Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If i get banned from like filelist.org could i use the same email to sign up?

twisterX's Avatar Poster
    im getting there. It sure is good becuase i had a very bad one before.

0.8 now is not much further from 1.0
    Last edited by twisterX; 10-01-2005 at 04:06 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Quote Originally Posted by top25
    Good for you and good luck getting a good ratio at TorrenBytes they have 50,000 members and 784 torrents.Im good aswell was banned from pisexy.org
    and was back under a diffrent name in 3min thank God i can change my ip at will
    they say this to warn members.

"We do remove users with a bad ratio, we will ban you and we will do our best to make sure you ain't coming back."

Thats a crock of you know what i was back in no time lol.
    Coming on here and boasting that you are a leecher ain't gonna win you many friends,taking the piss out of of a good private tracker isn,t gonna help either,just proves you're a waste of space

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by gripper103.2
    Good for you and good luck getting a good ratio at TorrenBytes they have 50,000 members and 784 torrents.Im good aswell was banned from pisexy.org

"We do remove users with a bad ratio, we will ban you and we will do our best to make sure you ain't coming back."

Coming on here and boasting that you are a leecher ain't gonna win you many friends,taking the piss out of of a good private tracker isn,t gonna help either,just proves you're a waste of space
    Seconded.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    ferdinand's Avatar wanka

Excellent first post!

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    top25's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4

I didnt have a bad ratio dummy they just banned me for no reason i did not even download anything and i upped over 1 gig.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep

I didnt have a bad ratio dummy they just banned me for no reason i did not even download anything and i upped over 1 gig.
    What was your user account there ? I'm sure I can find out why you were banned, and I'm sure it wasn't for no reason

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    twisterX's Avatar Poster
    Wrong post.
    Last edited by twisterX; 10-01-2005 at 07:54 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    top25's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Rperry i sent you my banned username in a pm.Ps. was a member there for 1 or 2 days so go figure thanks for any info they sure didn't want to talk to me.
    Last edited by top25; 10-01-2005 at 08:49 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12