Thread: a blonde joke

baccyman's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Back in the old west, there was a need to connect the east and the west with a telegraph line. The Manager of the project advertised for workers to complete the job. Three groups responded. A team of Irishmen, a group of Italians, and a final team composed of Blondes. Since none of the groups would work with anyone from the other two groups, the project supervisor decided to assign each group to a different part of the line, and then see which team set the most poles.
    The first task was to set the poles. The Supervisor sent each group out to a different location. Before they left, he advised all three groups that the one to bury the most poles today, would receive a bonus.

At the end of the day, the foreman of the Italians reported back to the Supervisor. The Supervisor inquired of him how many poles had been set by his team. He answered 48. The Supervisor was delighted. He advised the Italian to stay awhile until he heard how the Irishmen and the Blondes had done...

Next to report was the foreman of the Irishmen group. When asked, he reported that they had set 53 poles that day. Again the Superivsor was thrilled. He dismissed the Italian foreman and asked the Irishman to remain until the Blondes checked in.

A little while later the Blonde forewoman reported to the Supervisor.

"How many poles did your group set?" He asked. "Two." Replied the Blonde forewoman. "What! Just, two!" exclaimed the Supervisor. "The Italians set 48 poles, and the Irishmen set 53. How could you Blondes have only set two poles?"

"It may be true the Italians and Irishmen buried more poles than us," replied the Blonde.

"But you should see how much of the poles those bozos left sticking out of the ground!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A man lost both ears in an accident. No plastic surgeon could offer him a solution.
    He heard of a very good one in Sweden, and went to him. The new surgeon examined him, thought a while, and said, "yes, I can put you right."

After the operation, bandages off, stitches out, he goes to his hotel. The morning after, in a rage, he calls his surgeon, and yells, "You swine, you gave me a woman's ears."

"Well, an ear is an ear, what's wrong? Can't you hear?."

"You're wrong, I hear everything, but I don't understand a damned thing!"

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    A man lost both ears in an accident. No plastic surgeon could offer him a solution.
    He heard of...
    That's where it all went wrong. How can he hear?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtualbody1234
    He heard of...
    That's where it all went wrong. How can he hear?
    I'm assuming you can still hear somewhat without your ears. You still got the internal parts of the ear.
    Last edited by Arm; 10-03-2005 at 01:55 PM.