Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Good Wierd Indie Rock?

  1. #1
    Can anyone reccomend some good wierd indie?? cuz i love modest mouse, pixies, the mountain goats...

    Powered By Firefox and Ganja.

  2. Music   -   #2
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Next To Automated Alice
    Posts
    11,489
    Try: The Flaming Lips, The Mars Volta, Devendra Banhart and Blood On The Wall, something to get you started.

    Peace bd

  3. Music   -   #3
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Next To Automated Alice
    Posts
    11,489
    Also, The Silver Jews.

    Peace bd

  4. Music   -   #4
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Oslo
    Posts
    2,008
    I just downloaded "Nada Surf". I don't know how weird it is, but from what I've heard it has promise.

  5. Music   -   #5
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Next To Automated Alice
    Posts
    11,489
    Quote Originally Posted by ahctlucabbuS
    I just downloaded "Nada Surf". I don't know how weird it is, but from what I've heard it has promise.
    The Weight Is A Gift? If so, excellent album. You must try "Let Go" next.

    Peace bd

  6. Music   -   #6
    trajillo's Avatar Fitter Happier
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Meccamputechture, USA
    Age
    32
    Posts
    856
    The Arcade Fire - they are soo good.
    Death Cab For Cutie- cant get any more indie
    Wolf Parade - an upcoming band from canada
    Maximo Park - very good also
    Franz Ferdinand - their new album is a great get.

  7. Music   -   #7
    trajillo's Avatar Fitter Happier
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Meccamputechture, USA
    Age
    32
    Posts
    856
    Quote Originally Posted by brotherdoobie
    Try: The Flaming Lips, The Mars Volta, Devendra Banhart and Blood On The Wall, something to get you started.

    Peace bd
    hey could you send me blood on the wall's album.. i cant find anything

  8. Music   -   #8
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Oslo
    Posts
    2,008
    Quote Originally Posted by brotherdoobie
    Quote Originally Posted by ahctlucabbuS
    I just downloaded "Nada Surf". I don't know how weird it is, but from what I've heard it has promise.
    The Weight Is A Gift? If so, excellent album. You must try "Let Go" next.

    Peace bd
    Actually, I downloaded both.

  9. Music   -   #9
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Next To Automated Alice
    Posts
    11,489
    Quote Originally Posted by trajillo
    Quote Originally Posted by brotherdoobie
    Try: The Flaming Lips, The Mars Volta, Devendra Banhart and Blood On The Wall, something to get you started.

    Peace bd
    hey could you send me blood on the wall's album.. i cant find anything
    Sure.

    Peace bd
    Last edited by brotherdoobie; 10-03-2005 at 02:58 AM.

  10. Music   -   #10
    trajillo's Avatar Fitter Happier
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Meccamputechture, USA
    Age
    32
    Posts
    856
    anymore bands?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •