Thread: looking for BitmeTV, Bitme or torrentbyte invite.

spenz's Avatar Friendly guy BT Rep: +5
    Hi I'm looking for an invite for these three torrentsites. I hope there are people kind enough to spare one for me, i'll very much appreciate it. Thank you

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    sure members are kind but your requests are little bit meaningless like torrentbyte.TB is closed for reg.Even if it is open there wont be invite related reg.probably.Bitme and bitmetv accounts i dont know maybe there are kind members.But usually in these section people use that invites for trading.in the future If you find invites and when you get good ratios there ,i wish you would be so generous to give those invites in filesharingtalk members who ask for an invite like you.
    Goodluck..

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by pimiske
    sure members are kind but your requests are little bit meaningless like torrentbyte.TB is closed for reg.Even if it is open there wont be invite related reg.probably.Bitme and bitmetv accounts i dont know maybe there are kind members.But usually in these section people use that invites for trading.in the future If you find invites and when you get good ratios there ,i wish you would be so generous to give those invites in filesharingtalk members who ask for an invite like you.
    Goodluck..
    Yes there are a lot of kind members here like piyush,bigjoe and others who don't ask too much and have a sense of altruism, Yes i got good ratios if you want to request i can upload it for you. but i won't post it till requested because i believe not everyone here only gives with personal favor in return at the back of their minds, some people is just kind enough and just gives,expecting nothing in return. lastly, thank you for reminding that TB doesn't give invites anymore, but if it does i was just hoping someone is kind to share some spare invites.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by spenz
    Quote Originally Posted by pimiske
    Goodluck..
    Yes there are a lot of kind members here like piyush,bigjoe and others who don't ask too much and have a sense of altruism, Yes i got good ratios if you want to request i can upload it for you. but i won't post it till requested because i believe not everyone here only gives with personal favor in return at the back of their minds, some people is just kind enough and just gives,expecting nothing in return. lastly, thank you for reminding that TB doesn't give invites anymore, but if it does i was just hoping someone is kind to share some spare invites.
    i dont request anything.I just want to infrom you but i saw that i shouldnt inform you because infromations make you furious man take it easy.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Actually, iam not furious or anything close to that at all what made you think that anyways. i actually thanked you for the informations you share to me a while ago. and i also shared with you my idea that not everyone here is greedy and overly protective with their invites. In fact, i found much more people who are kind and share their invites here without asking too much. Some just asks for good ratios but most of the time they just share expecting nothing at all. all in all i found filesharingtalk site a home for kind,humble,and selfless members. That's my personal experience. ^_^
    Last edited by spenz; 07-19-2006 at 02:51 AM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    bigjoe75's Avatar FYC BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Well put. I give invites to people and ask for nothing in return most of the time because I figure what goes around comes around. also gave a filelist accunt away for nothing. Really, because they didn't have shit on there site.