Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Www.verifieddownloads.com

LOL, yea, that is pretty funny. I'm so scared right now. I think I might piss my pants.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #22
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Originally posted by kAb@17 April 2003 - 03:28
    hard-work?

you mean making a sig2dat?
    Have you ever made a list of over a hundred sig2dats? It takes a hell of a lot of time. That alphabetized anime list took me a good 5-6 hours, and that was just in the sorting.

I don't want to think how long Stoi's 2000 took him.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #23
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    The thing is, i dont mind if it was just 1 game, as thats easy to post as a sig2dat, but when it is 2000+ sig2dats sorted alphebeticaly and on different post`s, albeit in the same thread, and they did not even have a section for ebooks before i posted mine on this site and the spankdonkey site, so i even give him the idea for a new topic never mind all the sig2dats, that is what is pissing me off.

In my first post i said it took me 3 hours, but i started posting on the 23rd of March at 11:53 and finished at 18:12 and that was with only a small break in the middle, so you are talking longer than someones normal working day that i spent on posting these for nothing, you might think "well your a sad tw*t for doing all that then" and yeah maybe i was at the time, but i was hoping it might kickstart other ppl posting theirs and maybe even lead to a bookworld, but as there hasnt been any talk of this lately from the mods i think it might have just been brushed under the carpet, hoping ppl will forget about it.

If i was working and i spent 6+ hours on something, someone took it of my desk and put there name on it and handed it to the boss, i would rip there head off and shit down their neck, and i bet most of us would do the same thing, just because this is voluntary doesnt make what yorez done right, 1 or 2 sig2dats you cant prove if they have been pinched but come on 2000+ ebooks the day after i posted mine, that just to much of a coincidence if you ask me.

btw, this wasnt the reason i was going to leave this forum, just one of many things that have been getting on my nerves lately and this and the new smilie for swearing was the last straw last night.

If you look through all my other posts you will see that i very rarely swear or if i do i put ** in the word, but i think i have the right if i want to, like last night, if i feel it warrents it at the time to swear as much as is neccessary on a particular subject/thread without it being changed to a stupid emoticon when i post.

And kab, i would like to see you posting sig2dats for 6+ hrs straight and then not just be a little pissed when someone pinches them, by copying and pasting so it might take then what 20 minutes to do the same as you, but it took you 8hrs and thats not including downloading them all, im pleased i am on a 1mbit connection because if i was on 56k, id be on my way to yorez`s house now to do just what shinigami suggested.

anyway peace and im not going anywhere for now, i was just letting some steam off last night, ive slept on it and i think i have calmed down a bit, and now i know how a lot of other ppl feel as well, and pleased its not just me that has the same probs with everything i complained about last night.

stoi

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #24
    Originally posted by stoi@17 April 2003 - 10:18
    ...but i was hoping it might kickstart other ppl posting theirs and maybe even lead to a bookworld, but as there hasnt been any talk of this lately from the mods i think it might have just been brushed under the carpet, hoping ppl will forget about it...
    As I've said before, I'm going to keep harassing people about getting a Bookworld. I sure as hell haven't forgotten about it. It's what being a crusader entitles me to do.

so, he does
    -- WW2 for the l33t

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #25
    Poster
    Originally posted by MagicNakor+17 April 2003 - 11:14--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MagicNakor @ 17 April 2003 - 11:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--stoi@17 April 2003 - 10:18
    ...but i was hoping it might kickstart other ppl posting theirs and maybe even lead to a bookworld, but as there hasnt been any talk of this lately from the mods i think it might have just been brushed under the carpet, hoping ppl will forget about it...
    As I&#39;ve said before, I&#39;m going to keep harassing people about getting a Bookworld. I sure as hell haven&#39;t forgotten about it. It&#39;s what being a crusader entitles me to do.

[/b][/quote]
    I agree.

I say stoi starts it, similar to SD&#39;s huge post in Movieworld.

If it&#39;s 2,000 books I would venture a possible pinned in the making. I&#39;ve seen the alphabetical list and it was ace. Let&#39;s get that as the start of bookworld.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #26
    jetje's Avatar former star
    It just would be nice yorez if you gave credits...

If you don&#39;t know why?

well a lot of people call it common descency...

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #27
    Originally posted by JmiF@17 April 2003 - 17:07
    I agree.

I say stoi starts it, similar to SD&#39;s huge post in Movieworld.

If it&#39;s 2,000 books I would venture a possible pinned in the making. I&#39;ve seen the alphabetical list and it was ace. Let&#39;s get that as the start of bookworld.
    Stoi&#39;s already got an alphabetical e-book list.

I haven&#39;t put mine up, because I don&#39;t really want it to be swallowed by the forum.

How about a poll on this mods? There certainly is enough interest in Bookworld to support one.

so, he does
    -- WW2 for the l33t

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #28
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    i agree MN, about the books being swallowed up, lots and lots of views but noone is posting on it to keep it at the top, so im always trying to find more books so i can bump it so to speak, but i hate bumping a post by just typing BUMP on it.

come on mods how hard can it be to make a decision, its nearly 1 month now since we asked for this, either its a yes or its a no its that easy.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #29
    Poster
    Originally posted by stoi@17 April 2003 - 23:56
    i agree MN, about the books being swallowed up, lots and lots of views but noone is posting on it to keep it at the top, so im always trying to find more books so i can bump it so to speak, but i hate bumping a post by just typing BUMP on it.

come on mods how hard can it be to make a decision, its nearly 1 month now since we asked for this, either its a yes or its a no its that easy.
    Post a link mate, I will add something to it.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #30
    Ebook Link

there you go Jim, thanx.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast