Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Www.verifieddownloads.com

Forum Star
    Originally posted by yorez@17 April 2003 - 02:28
    Try and stop me. I'll do whatever I can to create the biggest collection of verified files for the simple purpose of efficiency for visitors.
    The least you could do is give people credit for their work.
    Asking permission to copy the Sig2dat's would be nice too.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #32
    Poster
    There's no need to stop him. The site is crap, too slow and difficult to use.

I also don't like the adverts, pop-ups and requests for money.

Frankly I don't know why we allow the link to it as it is blatantly commercial and always has been.

However I have been going on about this for months now, so who cares.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #33
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    I can't say I've ever used that site. I've been there once, to see if my e-books from way-back-when were ripped off along with all of stoi's.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #34
    The ONLT verified sites I use are the K-lite forum and Fasttrackmovies forum. All the other sites are shit and take their sig2dat links from those 2 forums.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #35
    Originally posted by stoi@17 April 2003 - 00:31
    well fucking download them yourself then, how can you say they are verified if you havnt verified them.

might be a good idea to post some fakes in the verifieds and fuck you over big time.

or do that to your site.
    Bingo!!!!...I have already noticed some quite flagrantly erroneous sig2dats there...

Please tell me how many of those files are personally verefied at verefieddownloads...not many I bet...

So what use is it to post sig2dats that you haven't verefied??? And I mean really verefy...download, and watch/listen/install and use....

Posting verefieds of files that are missing parts, have corruptions, or have an incorrect cracks supplied is beyond useless, it's totally lamer...

So what good are you doing??? All I see is a lot of harm and arrogance from your plagaristic persona...

Don't bother telling me to try my download again, etc...done it..some of the sig2dats point to fucked files, and I hope you are ignorant of it...because if you're not, your site deserves to be given a 24/7 DOS to protect the rest of the internet from your pompus ass...

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #36
    Poster
    Excellent points. As he hasn't verified them how can he call it that. So he is a liar as well as a cheat and a thief.

No wonder the site is such crap.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234