Thread: Could someone post some boxets of horror fillms such as Halloween

top25's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Im sure many people would like to get some Horror sets Like Halloween,Nightmare On Elmstreet and Friday the 13th especially since its October.l have seen these sets on bittorent but they are realy big and with bittorent you know that the speeds a majority of the time depend on the amount of seeders,so these big downloads would take several days or even weeks.Ps. If someone could even post a few of these films i an others interested
    could even reduce the amount of time that we will need to spend using bittorent to get the rest of these classic horror flicks.Thanks

top25
    Last edited by top25; 10-07-2005 at 09:08 AM.

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    Hanz™'s Avatar making the world go BT Rep: +3
    Post requests where in the relevant sections in the newsgroups. That way they might actually get filled.

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanz™
    Post requests where in the relevant sections in the newsgroups. That way they might actually get filled.
    Ok will do that thanks.

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    Filliz's Avatar ______________
    I think a lot of these movies will pop up on Usenet sooner or later this month,since it's almost Halloween.

hmm...asspie

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Filliz
    I think a lot of these movies will pop up on Usenet sooner or later this month,since it's almost Halloween.
    Your right Filliz i have found almost all the Halloween movies i signed to dvdr.net and they have up to 8 i dont know if thats them all but its a huge start,and newshosting suprised me by being able to get something that what was 25 days old and im now getting Halloween 2 which is 34 days old i hope it works though
    as they say thier retention goes up too 24 days.

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by top25
    Quote Originally Posted by Filliz
    Your right Filliz i have found almost all the Halloween movies i signed to dvdr.net and they have up to 8 i dont know if thats them all but its a huge start,and newshosting suprised me by being able to get something that what was 25 days old and im now getting Halloween 2 which is 34 days old i hope it works though
    as they say thier retention goes up too 24 days.

I'm sure you've seen but supposedly it's going to go up to 40+days, it's just a matter of when they have it all in order.
    ...>Intentionally Left Blank<...