Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Splinter Cell Good?

Proffesional Dumbass
    i like games like hitman 2 so would i like splinter cell?

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    Splinter Cell is good in terms of graphics, and reasonably good for gameplay but has virtully no replay value, completed it in a day, thrown it out the back

3. Games   -   #3
    Proffesional Dumbass
    so whats better splinter cell or hitman 2?

4. Games   -   #4
    Originally posted by swarnel@15 April 2003 - 20:49
    so whats better splinter cell or hitman 2?
    I personally like splinter cell better since it takes everything into effect. You can hide in shadows, you must hide bodies, you can have sex with women (well not really but I would like it if they added that)...

5. Games   -   #5
    Proffesional Dumbass
    lol would add a whole new feel to the game

6. Games   -   #6
    Just try the demo if ya want...

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    The developers didnt take into account many things about the shadow aspect of SC. I mean with that glaring headset hes wearing, you could spot him in the darkest shadow ever. Secondly, the huge unrealistic part about it is there is no trial and error, in SC if your in a shadow....your in a shadow, no question about it...........it doesnt take into account that a guard is so close to me that my elbow is clipping into his leg....but he still cant see me. My major gripe with the game is that it trys to be too realistic, and ultimately fails in many areas. Im not saying its a bad game, heck I liked it alot, but I play alot of games and felt it needed criticising Personally I'd go for Hitman 2, was a great game because maybe it was a little too unrealistic........anyone tryed that cheat where you can shoot a body and it pings away miles lol...gotta love it.
    TNTIcemanTNT

8. Games   -   #8
    Originally posted by TNTIcemanTNT@16 April 2003 - 05:24
    Splinter Cell is good in terms of graphics, and reasonably good for gameplay but has virtully no replay value, completed it in a day, thrown it out the back
    wow, u finished fast
    -TiMz

9. Games   -   #9
    Umm, I completed Splinter Cell off and on in 2 days, BUT DEFENIATLY worth a look, I downloaded my copy, I only buy multiplayer games.

10. Games   -   #10
    Poster
    hitman2 is a great game but i prefer splinter cell it's much beter than hitman2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast