Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Is this real?

  1. #1
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Detroit
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,461

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vault 111
    Age
    31
    Posts
    30,944
    well if it's on the interweb one would assume so

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    London, United Kingdom
    Age
    35
    Posts
    4,532
    oooh dry at first but gets better, although i'm more inclined to believe it's fake. simply putting a couple of coins in each eye lid and holding them there (yes it can be done) will deliver the same effect i would presume.

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    I AM CANADIAN!
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,008
    holy shit...lol

    Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Detroit
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,461
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder
    well if it's on the interweb one would assume so
    ur av is gross dude.

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Detroit
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,461
    The girl almost looks too real for this to be true.

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    London, United Kingdom
    Age
    35
    Posts
    4,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Gam3Guy
    The girl almost looks too real for this to be true.
    of course it's a real girl

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Detroit
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,461
    Quote Originally Posted by Samurai
    Quote Originally Posted by Gam3Guy
    The girl almost looks too real for this to be true.
    of course it's a real girl

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    I'm an Even Steven with a
    Posts
    10,491
    Paris hilton.

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    ziggyjuarez's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Age
    28
    Posts
    25,160
    Quote Originally Posted by Samurai
    oooh dry at first but gets better, although i'm more inclined to believe it's fake. simply putting a couple of coins in each eye lid and holding them there (yes it can be done) will deliver the same effect i would presume.
    just because they can fake it doesnt mean its not real.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •