Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Let's Do This Again

well in new york here its 83 degrees today big change! tomorrow it's said to be 40ish lol

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Poster
    I'm in Ayrshire on the South West coast of Scotland. It is was 26deg here yesterday, 26deg in April (with no rain) is almost unheard of in Scotland.

Looks like it is the same today and as I have to tidy out my garage, I am just going to find out.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Poster
    Weathers great in the Northeast Of England. Sitting here in my barebuff, windows open, back door open & i'm stuck sitting in front of my PC. sigh, what a sad life

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Poster

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Originally posted by mrcall1969@17 April 2003 - 11:28
    I'm in Ayrshire on the South West coast of Scotland. It is was 26deg here yesterday, 26deg in April (with no rain) is almost unheard of in Scotland.

Looks like it is the same today and as I have to tidy out my garage, I am just going to find out.
    you are cleaning out your garage? after last night? you truly are brave.....

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Poster
    Had another lazy day relaxing and reading in the garden B)

7. Lounge   -   #27
    tilen76's Avatar Poster
    The weather is all f00ked up. Hot, with warm wind, the athmospere filled with some kind of negative energy. Not exactly the nicest weather, but at least it's warm with some sun, much better than the rain over the last couple of weeks. But still waaay too warm for April.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    lol yesterday 80 degrees today 40

go new york!

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Poster
    Originally posted by Skweeky+17 April 2003 - 15:40--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Skweeky @ 17 April 2003 - 15:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--mrcall1969@17 April 2003 - 11:28
    I&#39;m in Ayrshire on the South West coast of Scotland. It is was 26deg here yesterday, 26deg in April (with no rain) is almost unheard of in Scotland.

you are cleaning out your garage? after last night? you truly are brave..... [/b][/quote]
    Someone has to do it, and the kids are too expensive&#33; (I&#39;m Scottish)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123