Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BT Voyager 205

hello

I have a BT voyager 205 router, when I was with BT I forwarded my ports so that emule would get a high ID. I have changed to bulldogbroadband using the same modem but now i cant forward any ports because it wont let me. Does anyone know y and what should i do?

Thanks for any help

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Describe the problem in more detail. Say exactly what happens. Quote error messages exactly.
    "I went over to a friend's house the other day. He was having problems with his computer and he asked me to look at it, and I realized he had Windows Me and it's like, oh no—that's your first problem."-Michael Dell, founder and CEO of Dell.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    I go to http://voyager.home, then to advanced and type in user name and password, from here I to go to IP Routing, when I was with BT it used to work but with bulldog I click on it and it just doesnt come up, stays on the the same page which is quick start instead

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    At a guess perhaps it has brower compatibility problems, try IE.

If all else fails consider writing down all the settings, backing up the config and doing a system configuration reset on it. Obviously you will have to reenter the settings to get back online.
    "I went over to a friend's house the other day. He was having problems with his computer and he asked me to look at it, and I realized he had Windows Me and it's like, oh no—that's your first problem."-Michael Dell, founder and CEO of Dell.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    have done that already, i think bulldog may have restricted me from doin any configuirations, cannot even look at the settings
    Last edited by Maritimo; 10-12-2005 at 11:23 PM.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Seems unlikly. When you say it's the same router and take it that it's the same physical box that you had before? as opposed to another router given to you by bulldog that happens to be the same model you had before?

If it is your box you should have changed the password and they should not be able to mess with it if they wanted to.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    yea its the same router but cannot modify anything since ive chaged to bulldog

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Try the telnet interface.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Akira269
    Hi folks, you know i have the same router, but im with BT, I see where you mean to go, "IP Routing" however i cannot see how this can be used to forward ports. Forgive me but my last modem router was a D-Link, and completely different to this, i'm not sure if this should be a ew post or not...

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    IP routing is where u forward your ports, isnt dat how u did it?, if not how did u do it then?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast