Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Terminator 3 - Rise Of The Machines

Ok, the only reason I want to download the movie is because I'll be working too far away from civilization when it hits theaters, so I figure if I'm not going to get to see this one in theaters, I might as well be able to see it early.

I've downloaded two files so far, which turned out to be fake.

So does anybody know the file sizes of the REAL T3 movie (doesn't matter how many file parts, though I'd prefer 3 or greater so that I can fit it onto CD-R.

Any assistance would be great, thanks B)

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Retired
    T3 is not on p2p

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Really? I would think there should be a screener by now.

I downloaded Lotr-TTT before it came to theaters.

Oh well, thanks

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    goto vcdquality.com to see if it has been released. If it isnt on vcdquality, then you WILL NOT be able to get it. DEFINATLY

Frosty

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    No... T3 is not out yet, matrix reloaded is not out yet... X^2 is not yet, the hulk is not out yet, return of the king is not out yet, bad boys 2 is not out yet, Episode 3 is NOT OUT YET!

Holy shit... every day I come here, people are asking for all this shit, and then get upset that it isnt, or second guess our knowledge. Look... when its out online, odds are it will show up here within a day... if thats not good enough for you, (and by you, not just u jtp, this is for all, and by no means is this a bash against you, just sick of everyone doing this everyday), then get out on irc, and newsgroups, and find the stuff before me, or shin, or the others that bring this stuff to you people as soon as we can.

So please, stop asking for this stuff... when its here, its here. Begging for this prerelease stuff constantly is annoying, and a waste of board space.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Really? I just found a real The Hulk, Reloaded, Return of the King, Bad Boys 2, Terminator 3 on kazaa, I'm downloading now, Ha, Shows you!

Edit:
    well, now talking to the guy on irc, apparently they did it as some big joke...

so i guess we prolly have a bit to go, but prescreenings at movie theaters, as told at the vcdquality forums means it will prolly show up not too far from now.

-contradicting ourselves, now are we?

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Originally posted by Xanitus@17 April 2003 - 01:32
    Really? I just found a real The Hulk, Reloaded, Return of the King, Bad Boys 2, Terminator 3 on kazaa, I'm downloading now, Ha, Shows you!
    Oh yeah . . . I saw Elvis, the Lockness Monster, Bigfoot, God, and Star Wars Episode III! Top that!

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Ha, I found Jesus last week, he was under my couch hiding the entire time! You'd think the bible would have a map, instead of all those words!

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    BANNED
    yeah and i watcher Super Bowl 33 The Bengales played the Lions

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    Originally posted by adthomp@17 April 2003 - 02:09
    yeah and i watcher Super Bowl 33 The Bengales played the Lions
    who won?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast