Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: nzb indexing

anyone know of more cool nzb indexing sites as i only use nzbsrus but they dont have alot on there really.....

cheers

Alex

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    prolly the best out there is newzbin.com
    over 150,000 posts
    (free registration is required to see over 7 days )

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    Retired
    I only use binsearch.net, it doesnt host NZB's but you can create them yourself

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    Binsearch is a great site, really useful, and the ability to choose what you want and create an nzb is surprisingly useful!

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    cool thanks for that really helpful

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    The best damn indexing site currently out now is www.binage.com It is very thorough and it updates almost simultenously.

CHECK IT OUT

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by despikable
    The best damn indexing site currently out now is www.binage.com It is very thorough and it updates almost simultenously.

CHECK IT OUT

Thats a new one to me, thanks!

I've always used http://newzmonster.com they use an indexing bot called the 'grasscutter' that automatically combs through the newsgroups and automatically creates nzb's. Therefore there is no need to have a user post them, it's all automatic, except for the occasional misnamed nzb. They've got a lot of content and easy to use site, my top 5 for sure.
    ...>Intentionally Left Blank<...

8. Newsgroups   -   #8
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    I can't believe no one has mentioned NZB Zone. It's one of the biggest around, if not THE biggest.

9. Newsgroups   -   #9
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by cldnails
    http://newzmonster.com they use an indexing bot called the 'grasscutter' that automatically combs through the newsgroups and automatically creates nzb's. Therefore there is no need to have a user post them, it's all automatic, except for the occasional misnamed nzb. They've got a lot of content and easy to use site, my top 5 for sure.
    Damn, beat me to it. Newzmonster wasn't a very good site, until about a week ago when they integrated that grasscutter bot. Now the site kicks ass!

Quote Originally Posted by samurai
    I can't believe no one has mentioned NZB Zone. It's one of the biggest around, if not THE biggest.
    I have to agree, this is the best indexing site, but until they get the new servers up and running, it's basically a waste of time to use as it's too rare an occassion that you actually get past the 800 user limit.

10. Newsgroups   -   #10
    Yes, NZB Zone is just not worth even trying to get in...there are plenty of alternatives out there. I know they had problems with server costs and the like, but they should have just limited the number of nzb's someone can download in a day to solve that problem.
    ...>Intentionally Left Blank<...

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast