Thread: Bush tell us what hit the pentagon!!!

sameer0807's Avatar I aIn'T nO sErIoUs
    Found this video about the pentagon 9/11 atttacks...I did some more research on the topic and i am more and more convinced that there is no way a Boeing 757 could have hit the pentagon...make ur judgements and reply back.......

http://www.freedomunderground.org/me...e/pentagon.php

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'...here... I'll be waiting... for you ... so... If you come here... You'll find me. I promise..."

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Oh not again...

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    This thread is proof that there's a sucker born everyday....

Dear God...make the stupidity go away....
    Last edited by Skizo; 10-13-2005 at 07:15 PM.

yo

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    I hear they found a cure for the black plague.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    i overheard a conversation approximately 2 weeks ago about the same thing. significance? unknown

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    =

your opinion is obviously biased considering you're the hillbilly presidents fucking neighbor
    Last edited by rnichilo; 10-16-2005 at 04:56 AM.

Powered By Firefox and Ganja.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Quote Originally Posted by rnichilo
    =

your opinion is obviously biased considering you're the hillbilly presidents fucking neighbor
    and the fact that you're generalization of people from texas are stupid hillbillies who all support bush is just plain disgusting

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    people need to stop arguing over what may or may not be on these grainy videos, but ask how it's possible that none of the people supposedly involved (al qaida) realised this would be the perfect excuse for an occupation the worlds only superpower were itching for

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins
    people need to stop arguing over what may or may not be on these grainy videos, but ask how it's possible that none of the people supposedly involved (al qaida) realised this would be the perfect excuse for an occupation the worlds only superpower were itching for
    And don't you think they realized that? With the subsequent US attacks came added support from the muslim world for their cause.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    Helghast004's Avatar Jelly Filled Donut
    See now they manage to keep all footage of the impact but left the pentagons security camera open too the public? Or what about the terrorists themselves? They could've easily said they didnt intend the pentagon to be specific target and put blame on the government? What about the families who's loved ones died in the flight...did they not exist? And unless you've been on ground level when a cruise missile was "whooshing" past, how would you know thats what a cruise missiles sound like? I dont trust a video that shows nothing then a sudden explosion with the fire ball already up 100 feet in the air within a second.

The pentagon's design could possibly explain why it looks like a clean strike. Its many windows is actually a defense system to limit the force of any strike by letting it through the windows absorbing the blast. Oh wait, what about the intact glass? Then again those windows were shown above the impact area. Could that be a reason? Who am I to say?

"Wheres the Plane? All other crashes have wreckage?" Well all the other crashes were all in open fields, not a high impact straight into a military structure. Im pretty sure the terrorists would've spead the plane up instead of slow down. Also, flying a plane, at least the basic up down left and right, isnt hard at all...I know so cause I've done so...not crash a plane but stear one. They didnt have to learn how to take off and land, simply point the plane, spead up, and hit the target.

"What if the remodeling of the pentagon was part of the plan to insert explosives or to limit damage?" I cannot prove that to be true or false and none of you can.
    Last edited by Helghast004; 10-18-2005 at 01:30 AM.