Thread: Bonzo Buddy

Poster
    Just purchased bonzo buddy, advised me of unauthorised attack on computer, and said it terminated. I am concerned about security. Is it worth it and does anybody know how to utilise it's search features to track down unauthorised attacks or know of it's efficacy in that regard.

Any suggestions appreciated.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    DONT GET THE PHUCKING PROGRAM! WHAT EVER YOU DO DONT GET IT! SPYWARE!

3. Lounge   -   #3
    dude you shouldnt have bought that program. I bet a ad popped up or a window saying YOUR COMPUTER IS BLAH BLAH BLAH CLICK HERE TO BUY BONZO BLAH. Its spywayre. spyware sends things what you do when and what you do online. i say unistall/delete that crap off and send a email to the company saying f you.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    If you want to protect your computer get a firewall. If you want to be protected from virus get a virus scan. They are both free!

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Forum Star
    Bonzi Buddy Removal Instructions

You'd better download Ad-aware and Spybot from the Download Page as well, these programs remove spyware installed by things like Bonzi Buddy.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    ShareDaddy's Avatar OLD ShareDaddy
    Yeah, delete it, uninstall it and whatever you do never use it again. Those pop-ups saying there is something wrong with your system are just a ploy, they have no idea what is going on in your system. It is spyware, they will be sending your usage information to tons of companies that pay them and you will be getting blasted by SPAM and pop-ups marketed toward your surfing habits. Not good, get rid of it, unless you like that sort of thing.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    I have had those pop up alerts before, and thought they were a ruse, read it somewhere, just DID it, and glad I checked, thanks for de-install instructions.

Parted with the annual fee. I KNOW what spyware is, how thick!!!!!

Thanks for help

signed bozo

8. Lounge   -   #8
    AHHHHHHHH! GET IT OFF GET IT OFF!