Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Ring

michael
    I downloaded one, but it was very bad quality anyone know if the dvd quality is up or anything close to it? Thanks

also tell me how it is typed exactley thankies.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    you are not providing nearly enough details for anyone to even start to answer your question.

is this the japanese Ring or the u.s. Ring? how large were the files, and what were they named? did they appear to be copied from dvd, or filmed in a movie theater using a camcorder?

etcetera.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    you should be able to find both the japanese ring (The Ringu (the original ring)) and the u.s. ring (The Ring) in DVD quality since both are out on DVD....try fasttrackmovies.com

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Originally posted by Los@16 April 2003 - 14:56
    you should be able to find both the japanese ring (The Ringu (the original ring)) and the u.s. ring (The Ring) in DVD quality since both are out on DVD....try fasttrackmovies.com
    yeah! nevermind the fact that we have a verified section in our forum and Ringu, Ringu 2, Ringu 0, and The Ring are all listed in there. [sarcasm]go to fasttrackmovies.com instead...[/sarcasm]

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    michael
    sry that i wasnt specific it is for the ring us version in dvd. I hope i can find it on that site.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    michael
    i went to the site and found the ring, but it seems no one online has the dvd and when it is searchign it says size 0 is it supposed to say 0 until it starts downloading. Anyone have it that can go on kazaa or aim or sumthin. thanks. Also looking for darknessfalls if anyone has it thanks

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Poster
    you say its bad quality do you mean its a cam or is it blurry etc? maybe you just need to update your codecs?

the dvd screener 1 is 2 parts both around 700mb, i deleted mine thought after watching so i cant give you hash sorry

fuck Derby County

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    How big is the US dvd rip of The Ring? I just got the jpn version last night and it works great. Everytime I search for "The Ring" I get those crappy Lord Of The Ring movies. Even when I use "Watts" in the search field, I just get cam vids and not the auctul dvd rip. What's the file name to search for?

Is it even possible to rip The Ring? It's on one of those new uber-dvds so wouldn't it have better encryption than normal dvds?

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    michael
    mine is tmd, so it is by cam i guess.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by Homercles@17 April 2003 - 17:12
    Is it even possible to rip The Ring? It's on one of those new uber-dvds so wouldn't it have better encryption than normal dvds?
    No, it doesn't have better encryption, its just a DVD, plain and simple. Just keep searching, you'll find it soon enough. B)
    Proud member of MDS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast