Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pissed Off!

Poster
    Originally posted by Soul814@17 April 2003 - 01:39
    lol.... ummm im pretty sure even knows that im 14 >> turning 15... ... lol.... well its settled for now... we should have a cheers* but i can't have alcohol, neither do i intend to in the future tho.... soda it is
    That won't be true, you will drink some wine or beer at sometime. The question is will you over use it in the future?

2. Lounge   -   #22
    eh i hate the smell of coffee as of now....

beer and wine tastes icky... i tried a slip

3. Lounge   -   #23
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Originally posted by The Wise Man@17 April 2003 - 01:47
    That won't be true, you will drink some wine or beer at sometime. The question is will you over use it in the future?
    I know a few people that won't drink alcohol. Not for health or religious reasons, it's just personal preference.

And yes, they're all legal age.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

4. Lounge   -   #24
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    ok. bye stoi.

sorry ur so angry.

bye.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Originally posted by stoi@16 April 2003 - 21:37
    Stoi (retiring but not reincarnating like some)
    What is that suppose to mean.Who is the someone?

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Originally posted by stoi@16 April 2003 - 14:44
    ok im still lurking about, was waiting till i got to my 500th post (no new star though ). but now ive gone past that so i suppose id better stay till i get my 1000th post.

and please get rid of the emoticon for fuck its pointless and takes away free speech, my kids are 10 and 12, i dont like them swearing but i know they do it, its just one of those things, doesnt mean they are going to spend the rest of their lives in prison though, or get hooked on drugs just because they use the odd profanity here and there.
    10 and 12 and already swearing? You let them swear because they feel like it? Cmon, show some disipline as a parent if you are. I hate the excessive use of profanity, it's just pointless and you're thought lower because of it. You're staying for more stars?

7. Lounge   -   #27
    i got 1000 lolz... finnally...

imma NEWBIE!

love that name

8. Lounge   -   #28
    if stoi does decide to leave the board and not post any more, i think the community here will be losing a valued member. stoi was probably one of the first people from the board that i started to talk to on msn (along with tc and mobboss), and i think i'd speak for all of us when i say we had some good times on that
    the first time i ever talked to stoi on msn i was trying to set up an ftp with tc. i'm generally not too hot with the old computer, so i was having to be walked through this procedure pretty much by the hand. stoi was really patient about this, not getting annoyed at my sheer stupidity
    i'm not trying to brown nose stoi here, i'm just saying that he is generally a patient person, he doesn't really get worked up about things, imo. therefore he must have been pretty p**sed off (as the title suggests), to post a thread like this.
    as i've said before, i don't want stoi to leave here, he does have great stuff to contribute, the problem is that some people as mentioned before are upsetting things a tad. people have to have more patience with new members, if people are shouted at, ignored or whatever when they join the board, how can it hope to increase its popularity?
    people who join this board should be shown the respect they deserve, they shouldn't be treated like sh*t and thrown aside.
    just thought i'd throw in my 10 pence worth here. hope i haven't ruffled any feathers

9. Lounge   -   #29
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Originally posted by The_Great_Dude+17 April 2003 - 02:35--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The_Great_Dude @ 17 April 2003 - 02:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--stoi@16 April 2003 - 14:44
    ok im still lurking about, was waiting till i got to my 500th post (no new star though :( ). but now ive gone past that so i suppose id better stay till i get my 1000th post.

and please get rid of the emoticon for fuck its pointless and takes away free speech, my kids are 10 and 12, i dont like them swearing but i know they do it, its just one of those things, doesnt mean they are going to spend the rest of their lives in prison though, or get hooked on drugs just because they use the odd profanity here and there.
    10 and 12 and already swearing? You let them swear because they feel like it? Cmon, show some disipline as a parent if you are. I hate the excessive use of profanity, it&#39;s just pointless and you&#39;re thought lower because of it. You&#39;re staying for more stars? [/b][/quote]
    ok PRICK, you have absolutlely no right in telling me how to bring up my kids so fuck off. they swer at each other mainly, not at me or their mother, for fucks sake boys will be boys and they do get in fights a lot and call each other stuff, and no i dont let them get away with it, i tell them off, but i am not going to censor them, im not one of these pricks that think kids should be seen and not heard, i think they should be allowed to express there opinions and if that includes some profanities here and there, then so be it. they are my kids and they are great, its pricks like you who think they shouldnt even open their fucking mouth that i cant stand. you bring your kids up your way (if you have any) and ill bring mine up my way ok.

and musicworld/Funkey Capricorn, it doesnt take a genious to work out who you are, and you of all ppl on this forum should realise how patient i am, remember the time in the chat room where i tried to help you set up your ftp for 3 hours.

and again to everyone that has said nice words to me and suported me thanx but its pricks like the great dude, who incidentaly joined in december last year and has 2246 posts, i joined in october last year and have just over 500, so which one of us is the post whore and who has the more decent posts of the 2. with comments like the one he just made is it any wonder i get pissed off, i know its just the frigging net and dont get dragged into it, but when someone tells me im not bringing up my kids properly i bite, fucking prick i bet your still a fucking virgin you asshole.

stoi.

and if you have retired as the great dude then let him RIP ffs, dont keep using both logins one is enough of you never mind 2.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Poster
    Originally posted by stoi+18 April 2003 - 03:38--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (stoi @ 18 April 2003 - 03:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -The_Great_Dude@17 April 2003 - 02:35
    <!--QuoteBegin--stoi
    @16 April 2003 - 14:44
    ok im still lurking about, was waiting till i got to my 500th post (no new star though ). but now ive gone past that so i suppose id better stay till i get my 1000th post.

10 and 12 and already swearing? You let them swear because they feel like it? Cmon, show some disipline as a parent if you are. I hate the excessive use of profanity, it&#39;s just pointless and you&#39;re thought lower because of it. You&#39;re staying for more stars?
    ok PRICK, you have absolutlely no right in telling me how to bring up my kids so fuck off. they swer at each other mainly, not at me or their mother, for fucks sake boys will be boys and they do get in fights a lot and call each other stuff, and no i dont let them get away with it, i tell them off, but i am not going to censor them, im not one of these pricks that think kids should be seen and not heard, i think they should be allowed to express there opinions and if that includes some profanities here and there, then so be it. they are my kids and they are great, its pricks like you who think they shouldnt even open their fucking mouth that i cant stand. you bring your kids up your way (if you have any) and ill bring mine up my way ok.

and musicworld/Funkey Capricorn, it doesnt take a genious to work out who you are, and you of all ppl on this forum should realise how patient i am, remember the time in the chat room where i tried to help you set up your ftp for 3 hours.

and again to everyone that has said nice words to me and suported me thanx but its pricks like the great dude, who incidentaly joined in december last year and has 2246 posts, i joined in october last year and have just over 500, so which one of us is the post whore and who has the more decent posts of the 2. with comments like the one he just made is it any wonder i get pissed off, i know its just the frigging net and dont get dragged into it, but when someone tells me im not bringing up my kids properly i bite, fucking prick i bet your still a fucking virgin you asshole.

stoi.

and if you have retired as the great dude then let him RIP ffs, dont keep using both logins one is enough of you never mind 2. [/b][/quote]
    I would not like children swearing their heads off because they are allowed to. Will swearing get them a decent job? There is a purpose I made this name and it&#39;s to support the taking down of the post counts, but it most likely won&#39;t happen because people will complain. I wasn&#39;t forcing you to do anything, and if you don&#39;t agree, just say so and I won&#39;t flame any further. I really had nothing against you until you brought up this post, and I would have said some positive things. But, now I&#39;ll just remain netural with you and continue no further.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast