Thread: Bootable Xp

well i know this is the wrong place to ask... but still... it relates in a way

can someone tell me / gimme a hash where you can use Windows XP professional to install from scratch

like from a brand new hard drive... with out having previous windows...t hanks

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Soul814 Posted on 16 April 2003 - 15:57
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

can someone tell me / gimme a hash where you can use Windows XP professional to install from scratch

Well no hash but here is the xp bootdiscs straight from microsoft xp pro bootdisc you will need 6 floppies it works but is time consuming B)

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    umm well i meant the Windows XP pro cd... that can be used to install in DOS mode...

like if you didnt have an OS system on it...

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Originally posted by accat13@16 April 2003 - 22:38
    Soul814 Posted on 16 April 2003 - 15:57
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well no hash but here is the xp bootdiscs straight from microsoft xp pro bootdisc you will need 6 floppies it works but is time consuming B)
    eh might be helpful... thanks

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    I just installed XP Pro Corp with the download of 504 MB (after I burned it to a CD) to a new harddrive not even formated . It formated it and partitioned it for me