Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 44

Thread: Another benefit to non-smoking

  1. #1
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Mansfield, Nottinghamshir
    Age
    53
    Posts
    11,008
    I had enough money to go and buy myself 1/2 bottle of Bells,am slowly becoming very mellow

    All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    11,497
    Now imagine what you could get if you were non-drinking.

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,099
    a pack of tabs?

    As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,099
    a ginsters pasty and a can of panda pop?

    As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Arkham Asylum
    Posts
    5,001
    a bag of Haribo, i wish i had money for a bag of Haribo, I'm gonna take up smoking then quit so I can get a bag of Haribo

    I think I've managed to do the same joke twice in one week now
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vault 111
    Age
    31
    Posts
    30,944
    you could go to lidl and buy loads of stuff for like 50p they've got huge cartons of ice tea for just 79p, and 4 packs of german beer for like 2.19 <- not tried that yet, maybe next week

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    I'm an Even Steven with a
    Posts
    10,491
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthInsinuate
    a bag of Haribo, i wish i had money for a bag of Haribo, I'm gonna take up smoking then quit so I can get a bag of Haribo

    I think I've managed to do the same joke twice in one week now
    Yes but post count now.FTW

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder
    you could go to lidl and buy loads of stuff for like 50p they've got huge cartons of ice tea for just 79p, and 4 packs of german beer for like 2.19 <- not tried that yet, maybe next week
    Once more for the benefit of those who didn't see it earlier

    As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    I'm an Even Steven with a
    Posts
    10,491
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo, I tell thee
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder
    you could go to lidl and buy loads of stuff for like 50p they've got huge cartons of ice tea for just 79p, and 4 packs of german beer for like 2.19 <- not tried that yet, maybe next week
    Once more for the benefit of those who didn't see it earlier
    Do you arcadia likes daaaaags as well.???

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,099
    arcadia?

    As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •