Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is It Right?

I just want to know one simple thing,i have downloaded a torrent from a website but i m uploading that torrent into another website so that i can improve my ratio on that website,so is there any problem with that,as i m thinking they will think i have made a fake ratio and then they will delete my account

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Retired
    that's ok.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    ziggyjuarez's Avatar Poster
    Make sure they allow that.Some sites like 0ink and TorrentIt dont like you uploading "Their" (even tho it is not theirs) stuff

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Robs
    Make sure they allow that.Some sites like 0ink and TorrentIt dont like you uploading "Their" (even tho it is not theirs) stuff
    So is there a risk if i do that thing,and will my account be deleted for that

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    nah, there is no personal tracking system stored in a file, the only way they can track you is thro thier BT tracker which u wont be using when ur uploading to another site cuz ur using thier tracker.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    So it means there is no problem

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    There's not really a problem, although it's not fair to the site you took the torrent from, unless you uploaded to a 1:1 on the original site. However, this is a typical way to improve your ratio on a site.
    ...>Intentionally Left Blank<...

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    I had my account deleted from Torrentit without a quastion, found that very odd, i leeched 1 game and seeded 5 other things, text time i was logging in my account was deleted.. :S

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    horia's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    I don't like the idea of losing an account cause u uploaded what u have downloaded form other sites.. that sux.. what if a torrent doesn't have enough seeds and u decide to help out (even if u haven't dld from that site) .. u help ppl put with this and u get a deleted account

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by DjMakelli
    I had my account deleted from Torrentit without a quastion, found that very odd, i leeched 1 game and seeded 5 other things, text time i was logging in my account was deleted.. :S

But are you absolutely positive that htis stemmed from seeding torrents from another tracker?
    ...>Intentionally Left Blank<...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast