Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nero Not Burning My .cue Files

OK, I have recently downloaded Nero and a .bin and .cue file for a game. I know that it works by going to "Burn Image..." then opening the .cue file. Everytime I do this, an error comes up simply saying it cannot open the file, then anotehr error comes up saying it can't open the .bin. What can I do to fix this?

2. Games   -   #2
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Have you made sure your files aren't corrupt?

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

3. Games   -   #3
    lowik's Avatar Poster
    try to reinstall nero and make sure that you have the latest version
    -=By [DRN]Piroman=-

4. Games   -   #4
    open the .cue file with note pad then look where it says - FILE "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" BINARY - make sure it says EXACTLY what the .bin file is called if it dont change it

5. Games   -   #5
    dont use nero for burning bins use Alcohol 120% i had alot of problems burning bin with nero.

[QUOTE]Notice! Nero is not capable of handling all kinds of BIN/CUE Images. If you have problems using Nero for your image file, you should take a look at CDRWin instead or Alcohol 120%.

6. Games   -   #6
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Download WinISO and use it to convert the bin to iso format. Nero can burn them easier, and they don't require a cue file. You could also use Winiso to extract all the files from the bin file to a temporary folder, then simply install the game from there. However, if the game says it need the CD in the drive to play, you'd have to find a NO CD crack (www.megagames.com has them).

7. Games   -   #7
    Or if u realy want u could use a program that works with cloncd and also has the ability to emulate safedisk and other copy protection software that they put on games u dont even need the cue file just load up the bin file in this little program and you are sorted

http://www.daemon-tools.com/

8. Games   -   #8
    [QUOTE=ijc_2003,22 April 2003 - 15:03] dont use nero for burning bins use Alcohol 120% i had alot of problems burning bin with nero.

Notice! Nero is not capable of handling all kinds of BIN/CUE Images. If you have problems using Nero for your image file, you should take a look at CDRWin instead or Alcohol 120%.

rubbish nero can handle all .cue and .bin files providing they match - iv used nero for over 1.5 years now and NEVER had any problems and iv burnt all kinds of software

9. Games   -   #9
    I've had a problem with splinter cell cues and bins. I try to burn image but when I do it says

Cannot open image file FLT-SC1.BIN!

Then it says

An error occurred when loading cue file FLT-SC1.BIN (Line One)

I don't know what to do

Should I change the biins to isos?

10. Games   -   #10
    open the cue with note pad change the 1st line so it reads

FILE "FLT-SC1.BIN" BINARY
    TRACK 01 MODE1/2352
    INDEX 01 00:00:00

if *FLT-SC1.BIN* is the name of the bin file

open nero close the wisard if it starts, click file - burn image make sure the cue and the bin are in the same dir

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast