Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 122

Thread: Fastest way to loose flab (ab exercise)

  1. #1
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    6,503
    help? my waist size is 35-36". i'm 5'11". i need to loose the flab asap. what's the fastest way to loose my flab and to get some 4 packs or 6 packs?

    there's the obvious situps. but those take months to see results.

    http://www.megafitness.com/abs.html?engine=adwords!3012&keyword=%28best+ab+machine%29&match_type=
    i recognize some of these from random infomercials. do any of these work?

    http://search.ebay.com/search/search...e=search&fgtp=
    ab "machines" on ebay.

    anyone ever use any of these? results? any recommendations?

    i need that flab gone asap. got a few parties i need to hit, and winter break's coming up, meaning beaches and lots of exposed abs.

    and please don't give me that "situps" or "google has all answers" bullshit. i've done my research, but i still need opinions.

    HELP ME!
    Last edited by abu_has_the_power; 10-17-2005 at 11:59 PM.

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    7,734
    How old are you?

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    6,503
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkin Park
    How old are you?
    just turned 17

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,099
    "Location: In front of my PC humping your mom..." I doubt it, not if you're that short and fat!

    edit: forgot the lighthearted smilie, without it, it just seems h4r5h
    Last edited by Proper Bo; 10-17-2005 at 11:54 PM.

    As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    7,734
    Quote Originally Posted by abu_has_the_power
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkin Park
    How old are you?
    just turned 17
    Damn son im 16 and wishing I could gain wait cuz im skinny as FUCK. But meh...

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    6,503
    lol. 200 lbs for me isn't really fat. i bench 130 lbs. curl 35 to 40 lbs. the only part on me that's "fat" is probably my abs.

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    13,839
    Quote Originally Posted by abu_has_the_power
    help? my waist size is 35-36". i'm 5'11". i need to loose the flab asap. what's the fastest way to loose my flab and to get some 4 packs or 6 packs?

    there's the obvious situps. but those take months to see results.

    http://www.megafitness.com/abs.html?engine=adwords!3012&keyword=%28best+ab+machine%29&match_type=
    i recognize some of these from random infomercials. do any of these work?

    http://search.ebay.com/search/search...e=search&fgtp=
    ab "machines" on ebay.

    anyone ever use any of these? results? any recommendations?

    i need that flab gone asap. got a few parties i need to hit, and winter break's coming up, meaning beaches and lots of exposed abs.

    and please don't give me that "situps" or "google has all answers" bullshit. i've done my research, but i still need opinions.

    HELP ME!
    I have an 8-pack and I hate sit-ups 'cause they hurt my back (I still grind it out sometimes though).

    I use the Ab-Lounge and do it while watching TV. I hate the fact I bought a fucking machine though for abs.

    I also do knee-lifts (bent and str8 leg) and oblique sit-ups (VERRRRY IMPORTANT).
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

    Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Age
    60
    Posts
    8,804
    Why settle for a six pack when you can have a barrel?

    According to my niece (who is a pyscho fitness instuctor) just exercising your tummy muscles standing up will flatten and tone the abs. All that weight lifting and scrunching stuff is apparently not that good for you.

    She says swimming is also quite good (although she would say that as I'm sure my sister's lot were born with gills )
    Last edited by Biggles; 10-18-2005 at 12:19 AM.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum


  9. Lounge   -   #9
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    burlington, Ontario
    Posts
    5,341
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles
    Why settle for a six pack when you can have a barrel?
    or a liquor store?

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    7,734
    Quote Originally Posted by abu_has_the_power
    lol. 200 lbs for me isn't really fat. i bench 130 lbs. curl 35 to 40 lbs. the only part on me that's "fat" is probably my abs.
    Help me gain weight.

Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •