Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Matrix Reloaded

dam.. i really want to get this screener the day its released because i am grounded and wont make it to the real thing in the theater *starts to cry*

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    hmm thats weird.. vcdquality deleted my post and the post saying that there was a 2 disk screener.. mayb there really isnt

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Poster
    I don't believe grounding is the answer to anything. I never was grounded and I got into a lot of mischeif in my mid-teens. Emphaise "A LOT". I never turned out of the worse without that. In actual fact, punishment of that will grow a lack of respect in your parents.

however, on the topic note... that is terrible! I was so excited I forgot to blink for a whole 10 minutes! My vision blurred to an extent I firmly believed Christina Aguilera and Jennifer Love Hewitt were standing infront of me. Oh well, that makes two dissapointments then.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Originally posted by ezyryder@17 April 2003 - 02:18
    I don't believe grounding is the answer to anything. I never was grounded and I got into a lot of mischeif in my mid-teens. Emphaise "A LOT". I never turned out of the worse without that. In actual fact, punishment of that will grow a lack of respect in your parents.
    yeah ive told my mom countless times that grounding me is not going to make me smarter in any way.. i am grounded till summer (june 13th) from seeing the matrix reloaded, friends, movies, computer (she thinks i am researching, bah) and TV has to be off at 10 pm.. it sux.. and i got a 2.39 gpa which i think isnt that bad, but i guess my mom thinks it is cuz she is 'discusted' with me. heh.. well w/e.. i just cant wait till i get a car and move out so i can do watever i want..

sorry about getting offtopic

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Proffesional Dumbass
    yeah i expect there will be lots of fakes out before the real thing

who would bother making fakes anyway? seems pointless

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Originally posted by swarnel@17 April 2003 - 02:24
    yeah i expect there will be lots of fakes out before the real thing 

who would bother making fakes anyway? seems pointless
    I think the only people that make the fakes are the people who helped with the movie and losers who have no social life and get kicks out of making peoples day a lot worster.

pointless indeed

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    ah.. its fun tho sometimes... i made a fake picture of it one time and sent it to a friend and he kept asking for the movie and i would say know then he would freak out oh damn it was gr8

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Another Elvis sighting

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    God some people are guliable, the person who made the post was a "first time newbie" with 1 post to there name, you think people would learn.

unless of course your a kid?

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Neat your IQ changes the more post you get now! what will they think of next.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast