Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Matrix Reloaded

Retired
    This is all BULLSHIT
    a movie like Matrix will not be on P2P before the theather release
    Think This movie will break ALL RECORDS!!

There not stupid to give away screeners

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    neeeeeeever know.. ppl leak....

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    Poster
    The titanic was unsinkable, it broke all records.... leak, need I say more?

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    we can hope for a leak. of course the producers will be doing
    everything to avoid this movie getting leaked, BUT...
    also the type of ppl that do leak films will love to be able to get this
    one online. remember how much the eminem show was doing everything
    to avoid being leaked but someone got it online.

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    Originally posted by junkyardking@17 April 2003 - 11:14
    God some people are guliable, the person who made the post was a "first time newbie" with 1 post to there name, you think people would learn.

unless of course your a kid?
    heh no not really.. just because you think the matrix reloaded isnt going to be leaked before its released doesnt mean u have to bitch at me.. piss off

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    sk8punk: Are you for real??
    Everybody: Is America the only country with these strange behaviours i.e. grounding your kids for months!?
    Btw, I'm from Sweden myself, and I find it most astonishing and awkward. A bit stupid maybe.

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    Originally posted by Djizus@17 April 2003 - 16:04
    sk8punk: Are you for real?? 
    Everybody: Is America the only country with these strange behaviours i.e. grounding your kids for months!?
    Btw, I'm from Sweden myself, and I find it most astonishing and awkward. A bit stupid maybe.
    yes i am serious.. Its so stupid.. I hate my school system here. I wish I lived in europe because everything is just so much better there.. heh. wel atleast i know that i wont be grounding my kids wen i have them

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    Hmmmm...well since parents can no longer use any sort of corporal punishment without the fear of being arrested...grounding is certainly a good option...

Maybe if kids don't want to be grounded, they should learn to follow the rules that are established by those that pay their way...

Not that I'm in favor of spanking, or whatever, in general...but some ppl only understand such stuff...

One of the good quotes from the Bible is "spare the rod, spoil the child"...Life is hard, it's a dog eat dog world out there, and sometimes the only people you can trust are your family...maybe you should be a good kid and follow the rules...and if you don't like em, then move out as soon as you can and make your own!...

Being a parent, I can say that raising a kid in this day and age in America rather sucks...Seems like all the teachers and counselors are looking to totally support the students (errr...most kids are liars, let's face it...) and perhaps are trying to take out their knowledge that they (the school system) suck out on the parents...School has always sucked, but from what I hear from my daughter, it's worse now than when I was a kid...as I noted, life sucks...

Please note, I am very aware that many kids are abused by their parents/caretakers, and that is not to be accepted, whether it be physical or mental abuse...

I'm not taking sides here sk8punk, just giving a different perspective...for all of you 'kids' out there, be aware that being a parent is a hefty responsibility, and I know that I for one do not like to be bothered by a whiney daughter who isn't happy that she don't rule the house...

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Originally posted by Satan@18 April 2003 - 00:10
    Hmmmm...well since parents can no longer use any sort of corporal punishment without the fear of being arrested...grounding is certainly a good option...

Maybe if kids don't want to be grounded, they should learn to follow the rules that are established by those that pay their way...

Not that I'm in favor of spanking, or whatever, in general...but some ppl only understand such stuff...

One of the good quotes from the Bible is "spare the rod, spoil the child"...Life is hard, it's a dog eat dog world out there, and sometimes the only people you can trust are your family...maybe you should be a good kid and follow the rules...and if you don't like em, then move out as soon as you can and make your own!...

Being a parent, I can say that raising a kid in this day and age in America rather sucks...Seems like all the teachers and counselors are looking to totally support the students (errr...most kids are liars, let's face it...) and perhaps are trying to take out their knowledge that they (the school system) suck out on the parents...School has always sucked, but from what I hear from my daughter, it's worse now than when I was a kid...as I noted, life sucks...

Please note, I am very aware that many kids are abused by their parents/caretakers, and that is not to be accepted, whether it be physical or mental abuse...

I'm not taking sides here sk8punk, just giving a different perspective...for all of you 'kids' out there, be aware that being a parent is a hefty responsibility, and I know that I for one do not like to be bothered by a whiney daughter who isn't happy that she don't rule the house...
    LOL...I didn't realize Satan can sound so reasonable. B)

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by Djizus@17 April 2003 - 10:04
    I'm from Sweden myself, and I find it most astonishing and awkward. A bit stupid maybe.
    How is the hot chocolate there? I was thinking of having some Swiss Miss...
    Proud member of MDS

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast