Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Famous People

Well, I don't know if this counts, I don't even know this guy's name!
    You remember the guy from happy gilmore that had the nail in his head, and chases "shooter" at the end?
    I think he also played "jaws" in 007 "moonraker". Anyway that guy is friggen HUGE!

2. Lounge   -   #32
    I talked with Danny Devito when he was directing the movie Matildia and I have meet angela landsbury from the TV Show Murder She Wrote.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    people seriously stop lying!

*sigh*

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Poster
    When I was a kid, I meet Mr.T (the midget wrestler, not the big guy from the A-team) at the Barrie bus terminal. He wasn't much taller than but I thought if I'd laugh he'd kick my ass..actually I was scared shitless, someone that small with soo much muscle mass

That's the famous person I've saw in person

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Poster
    Originally posted by Leech_Killer+18 April 2003 - 10:45--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Leech_Killer @ 18 April 2003 - 10:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -Grim@18 April 2003 - 10:35
    Originally posted by -Leech_Killer@17 April 2003 - 14:19
    <!--QuoteBegin--Grim
    @17 April 2003 - 14:17
    Shakin Stevens

I can&#39;t believe you admitted to meeting him. :x

What&#39;s wrong with with meeting Shaky?
    He&#39;s an embarrassment to the music industry, what was that song he did, oh yes Green Door utter crap. He&#39;s only just beaten by Rick Ghastly who&#39;s got a face you wouldn&#39;t tire of slapping. Another example of the benefits to using birth control.

Edit: typo [/b][/quote]
    I met & seen him perform with the Sunsets back in 1977. Those were the days before Green Door. He was doin a lot of Rock&#39;n&#39;Roll & Rockabilly clubs. His early stuff is quite good. (REELY )

6. Lounge   -   #36
    merlin-1's Avatar Poster
    G Gordon Liddy
    Robert Conrad
    Mike Alstott

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Poster
    G. Gordon Liddy&#33;&#33;&#33;????
    Psst...I&#39;ll deny it if you tell him I said this but...I think merlin-1 is actually Deep-throat&#33; sssshhhhh.

I however, have no such sinister associations but am guilty of shaking the hands of John Travolta in Vancouver,
    Sean Young in Seattle and Gordie Howe in Toronto.

Just their hands-their bodies were off somewhere else

But seriously, "Mr. Hockey " had hands like catcher&#39;s mitts---freakin&#39; huge&#33; Vinny Barbarino&#39;s were smaller than Ms. Young&#39;s.

Way too much info-I know.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    At the record shop at the airport where I worked:

David Beckham (was just after he had his first kid and after Man U&#39;s treble - he signed a Man Utd: The Treble video for me)
    Ronnie O&#39;Sullivan - British snooker player, bought Only Fools and Horses videos.
    Philippa Forrester and Emma Forbes - very nice looking British TV presenters
    Sat next to Lenny Henry

Also served LTJ Bukem, Goldie and the British hip hop mc Blade.

Also went to school with a premiership footballer who played in the world cup, as well as a very famous tv chef whose drumkit is still in my garage, and an actor who was in Count of Monte Cristo.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Come on people... meeting someone isnt seeing them in the distance... you have to exhange words, or some greeting, touch, something...

Anthoney thomas (chicago bears)
    charles Woodson (LA Raiders)
    Rick Savage (bassist from def leppard)
    Toby Mac (from the christian band dc talk)
    Adam Sandler (after a stand up show at my college)
    Rich Eisen (ESPN sports center anchor)

wow, 4 of the six all happened when i was at college...

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Pat Sharp
    Jenny Powell
    Yvette Fielding
    Andy Crane

when they were presenting a saturday morning show called what&#39;s up doc in the early 1990&#39;s. one of my pal&#39;s father was the lighting engineer. it was jenny powell&#39;s birthday that day and i got a bit of her birthday cake. we chatted with them for a couple of minutes after the show.

i also shook hands with richard noble obe, the guy who funded the attempt on the land speed record, and saw thrust ssc at a motorsport show in scotland

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast