Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Far Cry CD Check

orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Using any type of crack will not work as the game uses PunkBuster and notices the EXE has been changed. A mini image will be the only way to play online unless you nick a cd.
    Alright, but when I created a new account, it never asked me for a CD key, something sounds wrong with that.

2. Games   -   #12
    Well it should, you will need to make a UBI Soft account or something with a cd key, and then whenever you want to play online you login to your account. Try updating the game and reading some update change logs maybe they've changed it.

3. Games   -   #13
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Well it should, you will need to make a UBI Soft account or something with a cd key, and then whenever you want to play online you login to your account. Try updating the game and reading some update change logs maybe they've changed it.

Ooh, yeah. That is what I was thinking. Alright, will report back here once updated, and see if it works.

EDIT: Okay, I used a DVD Mini Image, and I updated to 1.33, when I lauch the game it gives me a "CRITICAL ERROR" saying there is something wrong with crygame.dll or something?

EDIT: UGHH WTF MATE? Now when I try to un-mount the mini dvd image, it says "Some Application(s) have locked the device" I am using Alcohol 120%, wtf?

Edit: Alright, the DVD image was just fecked up, going to try it again, or find another image..

Final Edit: Okay, I jsut need to find a working image, this image just doesnt work for some reason. I tried it with both Daemon tools and Alcohol 120%, no dice..
    Last edited by orcutt989; 10-24-2005 at 01:11 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12