Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How many 5 year-olds could you take out?

Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Manker, if someone would want to discuss, hypothetically, how many children you could molest at once, would you want to participate?

Same thing here. It's abuse.

Another thing... I was talking hypothetically about jailmates.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtualbody1234
    Manker, if someone would want to discuss, hypothetically, how many children you could molest at once, would you want to participate?

Another thing... I was talking hypothetically about jailmates.

Okay.

Of course I wouldn't, but I don't agree that it's the same thing. The guy who started this thread and his friends didn't make this scenario up - it's been on the interweb for years. I expect one of them read it and started up the conversation.

Point is that the scenario was prolly first cognised by a kindergarden teacher, or similar, who was theorising of how much easier her job would be if she could smack the annoying five year olds upside the head. She thought it was funny so posted it in a blog and it grew from there.

She'd never actually do it, nor would/could anyone - so there is no harm.

When I fist read it, I thought it kinda funny and wondered if I could get more than the writer thought she could. Perhaps I'm a weirdo too.

I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    ... She'd never actually do it, nor would/could anyone - so there is no harm.
    Most wouldn't molest children either. But do you really think that all who read here can sort out the difference? I don't think so.

Anyway, it's not something to toy with imo. There's better things to do.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    i reckon i could do 100, a five year old is tall enough for me to kick in the face without risking falling over

5. Lounge   -   #25
    You could knee a a 5 year old in the head quite easly.

@VB - Im sure you joke arround with your friends about things but never would even think of doing it. The idea of this exercise is to imagine. Beating your bush to a 5 year old girl/boy naked is not the same as talking about what if you were in an imaginary room where 5 years old got combat training and were hell-bent on killing you. Infact the story is also quite offensive to the older person (us) as we will be having hundreds of kids trying to kill us.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    If this thread is going nowhere, maybe it should be closed? I think its an awkward subject but it is funny in a way. I first thought it was stupid then I realised, it is funny. My cousin is five and her brother is 3 and they both can take me down (the 3 year old bites hard ). I'm pretty non-violent so after maybe taking out 2 I'd try to run away, but 5-year olds are fast and dont get tired, they even stop taking naps (some).

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Seedler's Avatar T__________________T

Personally, I truthfully don’t perceive this thread to be in any way detrimental. I have to say that I whole-heartedly disagree with VB when he stated that discussing about child molestation and this theoretical situation are indifferent. This thread is a joke, and it is ridiculous to think that my scenario can actually be carried out in real life, whereas child molestation can be easily accomplished if one desires, so it is unmoral to even think about it.

Also, if someone doesn’t agree with a thread, they should maybe post a reply or two and just leave. There is no point trying to argue on the internet, because just like a hilarious pic on the net says, “arguing on the internet is just like running in the Special Olympics, because even if you win, you’re still retarded.” Now I’m not saying anything concerning anyone’s intelligence, all I’m trying to say is that, if you come across a post that you don’t approve, endeavor your hardest not to post a negative comment and just leave. If you’re absolutely disgusted by the post, then maybe you should talk to the forum moderators instead of attempting to argue with someone 10000 km away.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Seedler

Personally, I truthfully don’t perceive this thread to be in any way detrimental. I have to say that I whole-heartedly disagree with VB when he stated that discussing about child molestation and this theoretical situation are indifferent. This thread is a joke, and it is ridiculous to think that my scenario can actually be carried out in real life, whereas child molestation can be easily accomplished if one desires, so it is unmoral to even think about it.

Also, if someone doesn’t agree with a thread, they should maybe post a reply or two and just leave. There is no point trying to argue on the internet, because just like a hilarious pic on the net says, “arguing on the internet is just like running in the Special Olympics, because even if you win, you’re still retarded.” Now I’m not saying anything concerning anyone’s intelligence, all I’m trying to say is that, if you come across a post that you don’t approve, endeavor your hardest not to post a negative comment and just leave. If you’re absolutely disgusted by the post, then maybe you should talk to the forum moderators instead of attempting to argue with someone 10000 km away.
    I argue/debate stuff on the interweb almost every day. So do most people who post on forums, it encourages forum activity, for one thing, and stops your brain from vegetating.

If you're not confident enough to put your point across if someone disagrees with you, then that's a matter for you to deal with - to imply that the millions of other people who enjoy an online debate are retarded in some way is plain offensive.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Virtualbody1234=Peerzy
    Now
    Peerzy=normal person 0_o

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Probably 50-60

As much as I know I'm fit enough, I know I'd tire at some point, and would probably start using one of them as a shield at some point

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast