Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: How many 5 year-olds could you take out?

Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    This is your first post (thread) here. It looks like you're off to a good start at being a productive member here.

Perhaps you could start by introducing yourself better and maybe even think about posting in existing threads until you get known around here.

Anyway. This thread is a hypothetical discussion about child abuse. I think it's a bad topic and think that there are much better things to talk about.

That's my opinion. Not an argument.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    I'd probably take on 10-20 VB's too. I think after 20, his whining will drive me crazy enough to give up

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtualbody1234
    This is your first post (thread) here. It looks like you're off to a good start at being a productive member here.

Perhaps you could start by introducing yourself better and maybe even think about posting in existing threads until you get known around here.

Anyway. This thread is a hypothetical discussion about child abuse. I think it's a bad topic and think that there are much better things to talk about.

That's my opinion. Not an argument.
    If i hypothetically kick you in the head will you shut the fook up

Also who are you to say a new member isn't allowed to start a new thread and has to wait untill you know who he is before he can.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    If i hypothetically kick you in the head will you shut the fook up

Also who are you to say a new member isn't allowed to start a new thread and has to wait untill you know who he is before he can.
    No I won't. Violence will get you nowhere fast on the internet.

And I didn't say he wasn't allowed, I only suggested it. See the "Perhaps" and "maybe"?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234