Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 63

Thread: Refering friends to this site .

  1. #1
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Delta B.C. Canada
    Posts
    10,816
    I guess I should of done a poll , but have you ever send a friend or work buddie here and regreted telling them your user name . Now I tell them my names manker or twisterx just to throw them off the scent !
    Last edited by peat moss; 10-22-2005 at 02:10 AM.

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    24,069
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss
    I guess I should of done I poll , but have you ever send a friend or work buddie here and regreted telling them your user name . Now I tell them my names manker or twisterx just to throw them off the scent !


    I've never refered any friends here.

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Delta B.C. Canada
    Posts
    10,816
    Quote Originally Posted by rossco
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss
    I guess I should of done I poll , but have you ever send a friend or work buddie here and regreted telling them your user name . Now I tell them my names manker or twisterx just to throw them off the scent !


    I've never refered any friends here.


    I know it was a weak moment someone asked about a computer topic , me and my big mouth .
    Last edited by peat moss; 10-22-2005 at 02:14 AM.

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    24,069
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss
    Quote Originally Posted by rossco


    I've never refered any friends here.


    I know it was a weak moment smeone asked about a computer topic , me and my big mouth .

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    I thought we werent allowed to...

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vault 111
    Age
    31
    Posts
    30,946
    this question is racist, what if you don't have any friends?

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Surrey, BC
    Posts
    6,741
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder
    this question is racist, what if you don't have any friends?
    then you don't tell them

    Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,099
    I would NEVER tell anyone from teh real world about this place, they might have things to post about me which you people just aren't meant to know....


    I didn't burn him!!

    As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    london
    Posts
    9,141
    i was shown this weird place, and since then i have not been able to escape. slowly im digging a hole with a spoon though.
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    London, United Kingdom
    Age
    35
    Posts
    4,532
    Quote Originally Posted by gemby!
    i was shown this weird place, and since then i have not been able to escape. slowly im digging a hole with a spoon though.
    want a fork?

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •