Thread: Games And Lamers On Kazaa

Why o WHy do people change filenames on KaZaA? Can someone please give me an answer, i was trying to get Championship Manager 4, so i done the usual went to search and a few came up so i thought killer checked the filename its was Championship Manager 4 .exe so i started to download, i have a 1meg connection so it didnt take long.

The 1st one i downloaded was .....wait for it......ONI,
    The 2nd one was ....brace yourselves...... Empire Earth
    And The 3rd one was ...actually i can't remember.

So peeps please stop changing filenames ok . or i will hunt you down and kill you

Does anyone if championship manager 4 is on KaZaA yet?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    cm4 has been on kazaa for ages ive had it at least a month, try looking in the verifieds section for a hash

and i heard rumours than now alot of game companys are putting fake files on kazaa so that u get that pissed off with getting dud files that you go out and buy it

fuck Derby County

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    lol, yeah, d/l duds is very annoying, i probably wouldnt use KaZaa or otehr P2Ps without verifieds
    -TiMz

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    ---------WARNING---------
    ----Coarse language ----
    U FUCKING BASTARDS FUCKING CHANGING THE FUCKING FILES NAMES OF THE FUCKING GAMES PPL WANT TO FUCKING D/W U FUCKING ASSHOLES . ONLY BITCHES DO THAT CUZ THEY SUCK A DICK AND EAT BULLSHIT.
    GO fuck UR SELF BITCH AND STOP FUCKING CHANGING THE FUCKING FILESNAMES BITCH .
    -------FUCKING FAGGOTS------

CAN k-lite.tk put on theyr website the real filesnames of movies,games,etc that were checked by REAL PPL ?
    having fun with girls - thats all about my friend

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    LOL, you obviously haven't discovered the verified section. Just click on softwareworld and then click on verified hashes, and maybe read the FAQ.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    this should be in games, it will get moved sooner than later.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Originally posted by Edge@17 April 2003 - 06:13
    Why o WHy do people change filenames on KaZaA? Can someone please give me an answer, i was trying to get Championship Manager 4, so i done the usual went to search and a few came up so i thought killer checked the filename its was Championship Manager 4 .exe so i started to download, i have a 1meg connection so it didnt take long.

The 1st one i downloaded was .....wait for it......ONI,
    The 2nd one was ....brace yourselves...... Empire Earth
    And The 3rd one was ...actually i can't remember.

So peeps please stop changing filenames ok . or i will hunt you down and kill you

Does anyone if championship manager 4 is on KaZaA yet?
    now a days people r giving gta:vice city name to gta3 and many other games

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Originally posted by Timz@17 April 2003 - 18:31
    lol, yeah, d/l duds is very annoying, i probably wouldnt use KaZaa or otehr P2Ps without verifieds
    Avatar / Signature Size i think that ur exeeding the sig size limit.go here