Thread: PSP transfer help

n00b
    I am trying to find a system that will transfer my DVDs onto my PSP. Thus far, I have only found this one, www.psptransfer.com. It seems fast and easy. Does anybody have this program? How does it work? Does anyone know of any other programs that will transfer my DVDs onto my PSP? Thanks for your help.

2. Games   -   #2
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    Quote Originally Posted by insolentsummer
    I am trying to find a system that will transfer my DVDs onto my PSP. Thus far, I have only found this one, www.psptransfer.com. It seems fast and easy. Does anybody have this program? How does it work? Does anyone know of any other programs that will transfer my DVDs onto my PSP? Thanks for your help.
    What do you mean DVD's? A retail DVD holds about 4.5 Gigs, and they have only come out with 4 Gigabyte sticks which cost almost a grand, which I dont think you would have. Or you could be talking about DVD movies, in which case are double that of retail DVD's. You cant transfer DVD's to your PSP unless you have a memory stick that is big enough, which doesnt exist.

3. Games   -   #3
    A retail DVD holds closer to 8.5GB of data, most of them these days hold about 7GB on average.

4. Games   -   #4
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by orcutt989
    What do you mean DVD's? A retail DVD holds about 4.5 Gigs, and they have only come out with 4 Gigabyte sticks which cost almost a grand, which I dont think you would have. Or you could be talking about DVD movies, in which case are double that of retail DVD's. You cant transfer DVD's to your PSP unless you have a memory stick that is big enough, which doesnt exist.
    Obviously u would lower the resolution for the PSP which brings it down to around 500 megs... I don't know exactly because I haven't dled or changed any movie resolutions for my PSP but I saw information about this on a torrent site.
    Last edited by silent h3ro; 10-25-2005 at 11:58 PM.

5. Games   -   #5
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    Quote Originally Posted by Gam3Guy
    Obviously u would lower the resolution for the PSP which brings it down to around 500 megs... I don't know exactly because I haven't dled or changed any movie resolutions for my PSP but I saw information about this on a torrent site.
    Well I looked into this program he has, and it seems to be fairly popular on torrentspy and thepiratebay. I would just tell him to get it from there, and use it to transfer to his PSP.

6. Games   -   #6
    WOX's Avatar L.A VAMPIRE HERO
    THIS maybe off topic but what types of video files the psp can read.

7. Games   -   #7
    They read .MP4

Use DVDdecrypter to copy the dvd as a .vob on the pc. Then use PSPVideo9 to convert the vob to mp4.
    Last edited by SingaBoiy; 11-03-2005 at 08:14 AM.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.